Thread: We have Kel–Tec RFB 308 in California!..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Smile We have Kel–Tec RFB 308 in California!..

Who says you cant have fun in So-Cal..

I was able to speak with a team member at Norse Armory today and confirmed that they got my RFB in… I bought the gun online and had it shipped to them.

I’m starting my dross tomorrow . I think!??. I need to time it just right so when It hits rifle gear, I’ll be able to pick it up..

They (Norse Armory) are going to keep it for a week or two to make up a BB setup for it as well as new custom brake for it too, as I need to add an extra 5+” to it..

I’m really looking forward to getting it, the guys on Cal Guns are shocked that I was able to pulled it off. LOL..

Anyway that’s all team, I’m sorry I don't actually have it in my hands just yet but I will in a few weeks.. Here is what she look like now thou..

I do need to find a scope for her thou.. Something better than an ACOG but not a rifle style scope ie long!.. This guy at the range the other day had one scope I loved.. A littler bigger than the ACOG and round, supper clear glass, had adjustments lever on the bottom left side (it was the zoom) it went from 1.5-6x. It almost looked like a night vision scope. Big and round, it really was solid and I thought it was way better than my ACOG, huge shooting area, great eye relief... I don't know what it cost thou??.

Man.. I wish I could remember what scope that was.. L-can, Le-can, e-can something like that?? I goggled all of those but I didn’t / couldn’t find anything?

Anyway any suggestions on a scope for this rifle I’m really limited on the size but it’ a 308 so I want to be able to reach out to 400-600yards with it… Or better yet does anyone know of a scope called something like L-Can it’s something CAN??

Thanks for your time team and have a great one.. I’ll post pics and a full range report in a few weeks..

Link.

P.S.
    I’m not sure if this thread goes here or the other rifle section?? Sorry mods..
    Last edited by Linkpimp; 04-26-10 at 23:50.