Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have Kel–Tec RFB 308 in California!..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Smile We have Kel–Tec RFB 308 in California!..

Who says you cant have fun in So-Cal..

I was able to speak with a team member at Norse Armory today and confirmed that they got my RFB in… I bought the gun online and had it shipped to them.

I’m starting my dross tomorrow . I think!??. I need to time it just right so when It hits rifle gear, I’ll be able to pick it up..

They (Norse Armory) are going to keep it for a week or two to make up a BB setup for it as well as new custom brake for it too, as I need to add an extra 5+” to it..

I’m really looking forward to getting it, the guys on Cal Guns are shocked that I was able to pulled it off. LOL..

Anyway that’s all team, I’m sorry I don't actually have it in my hands just yet but I will in a few weeks.. Here is what she look like now thou..

I do need to find a scope for her thou.. Something better than an ACOG but not a rifle style scope ie long!.. This guy at the range the other day had one scope I loved.. A littler bigger than the ACOG and round, supper clear glass, had adjustments lever on the bottom left side (it was the zoom) it went from 1.5-6x. It almost looked like a night vision scope. Big and round, it really was solid and I thought it was way better than my ACOG, huge shooting area, great eye relief... I don't know what it cost thou??.

Man.. I wish I could remember what scope that was.. L-can, Le-can, e-can something like that?? I goggled all of those but I didn’t / couldn’t find anything?

Anyway any suggestions on a scope for this rifle I’m really limited on the size but it’ a 308 so I want to be able to reach out to 400-600yards with it… Or better yet does anyone know of a scope called something like L-Can it’s something CAN??

Thanks for your time team and have a great one.. I’ll post pics and a full range report in a few weeks..

Link.

P.S.
    I’m not sure if this thread goes here or the other rifle section?? Sorry mods..
    Last edited by Linkpimp; 04-26-10 at 23:50.

Feedback Score
    ELCAN http://www.elcansightingsystems.com/

Looks like fun. I can't wait until I win the lottery so I can keep up with your gun buyin'.

Feedback Score
    That's the one..

WOW.. $2,300.00 Ahhhh.. http://www.botachtactical.com/elspdr1x6xdu.html

That's my SCAR $$$$..

Thanks for the link...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Before you plop down the big bucks for an ELCAN do a search on it on these forums. There are a lot of folks here who've had very unpleasant experiences with them.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Awesome!
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar 319 View Post
    ...I can't wait until I win the lottery so I can keep up with your gun buyin'.
    No shit. That's the first thing I thought when I saw the picture then realized who the OP was. Seems like you get a new rifle every week. Nothing wrong with that, Charlton would be pleased with you. I guess I'm just jealous is all.

On a totally unrelated topic; Is wherever you're working at hiring by any chance?
    Last edited by DaBears_85; 05-05-10 at 09:17.
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Feedback Score
    Hey team.. I just wanted to let you know I'm still waiting on my RFB fron Norse... the fake can is done but the BB is going to take some more time.. Ahahahaaaa.. Sorry guys no pics or range reports just yet..

However I did have the opportunity to pick up my first sniper rifle..

Sorry I got off track and I'll post up a new thread in the precision section..

Anyway... thank you all for your time and I'll be sure to provide a detailed report once I get the RFB in..

Have a great weekend team..

Link..
    Last edited by Linkpimp; 05-07-10 at 07:11.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears85 View Post
    No shit. That's the first thing I thought when I saw the picture then realized who the OP was. Seems like you get a new rifle every week. Nothing wrong with that, Charlton would be pleased with you. I guess I'm just jealous is all.

On a totally unrelated topic; Is wherever you're working at hiring by any chance?
    He is a golf course pimp. Duh.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleman2000 View Post
    He is a golf course pimp. Duh.
    I gathered that, it was a joke. It just wasn't funny...
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Feedback Score
    Take a look at the IOR 1 to 4x Pitbull. It has a similar concept to the Elcan, but about 1/2 the price. It isn't perfect, but it does seem like a nice set up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast