Thread: The S&W M&P problem thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glockshooter View Post
    Really Grant. You are killing me. I really dont get you sometimes. You are one of the most helpful guys on this forum and I have spent money buying gear from you, but you also say some of the stupidist stuff. I am actually offended that a pro-gun person like yourself would make such a stupid statement. No Glock has ever fired without someone pulling the trigger. I really wish you would stick to the same rules you want everyone else to go by. I had had about all the editorializing I can handle. You are defending MPs for the same things you are bashing Glocks for. I just wish a guy like yourself that is respected on this forum would act worthy of the respect people give you. All we want are facts not you defending your chosen weapon.

Matt

I am really sorry, but I have no idea what your upset about .

The Glock IS the king of ND's SOLELY because you have to pull the trigger to break down the gun. Notice also, I said ND & NOT AD! Very important point. An AD can be a round cook off, mechanical failure or an ammunition failure. An ND is is a stupid user trick.

Yes, we all know that you check the chamber on every gun you pick up and then re-check it before you disassemble it. This of course is a perfect world and one that we don't live in. Most people have very poor gun handling skills. The Glock pistol simply showcases this issue as you have to pull the trigger to break it down.

Because of this, I consider the Glock a "flawed design" in that area. Guns that don't require one to pull the trigger to break the weapon down are a better choice for many (especially cops that think of their pen the same way they think of their gun).

If you don't like my opinion, that is just fine with me, as we all have one.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 05-03-10 at 08:51.