Here's my son's AR. Its a Spikes build - Spikes upper/lower/LPK/Tube/buffer/etc..., LMT BCG, CMMG Middy Pencil barrel (that a friend of mine actually bought off of here a few years ago), DD Lite 10.5", MIAD, CTR, (now its got a Noveske single-QD plate/retainer instead of the builky DD double-QD adapter, and a TD Stubby QD VFG).

I've taken everything off of it I could to get it as light as possible and now he doesn't have a problem toting it around for deer or hog hunting.

His is on the top here:

Here are a couple of mine. Sabre Defense factory-built on top, Factory Noveske upper on a built lower (with a Bill Springfield LPK and his 3Lb trigger) on the bottom. Both sport the Noveske single QD plate/retainers (I absolutely lover those things for weight and convenience of switching from strong to weak side):

I recently picked up one of Ergo's M93B clone stocks and tried it out on the Sabre, but I'm painting it now (and it won't work with the Noveske QD adapter, and finding QD bolt-ons for the M93b is like finding the golden fleece right now), so the EMOD is back on it at the moment: