Thread: Couple of mine and my son's

Feedback Score

Couple of mine and my son's

Here's my son's AR. Its a Spikes build - Spikes upper/lower/LPK/Tube/buffer/etc..., LMT BCG, CMMG Middy Pencil barrel (that a friend of mine actually bought off of here a few years ago), DD Lite 10.5", MIAD, CTR, (now its got a Noveske single-QD plate/retainer instead of the builky DD double-QD adapter, and a TD Stubby QD VFG).

I've taken everything off of it I could to get it as light as possible and now he doesn't have a problem toting it around for deer or hog hunting.

His is on the top here:

Here are a couple of mine. Sabre Defense factory-built on top, Factory Noveske upper on a built lower (with a Bill Springfield LPK and his 3Lb trigger) on the bottom. Both sport the Noveske single QD plate/retainers (I absolutely lover those things for weight and convenience of switching from strong to weak side):

I recently picked up one of Ergo's M93B clone stocks and tried it out on the Sabre, but I'm painting it now (and it won't work with the Noveske QD adapter, and finding QD bolt-ons for the M93b is like finding the golden fleece right now), so the EMOD is back on it at the moment:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    How old is your boy?
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    How old is your boy?
    The one with the AR is 9. His brother is 10 (he's got the bolt-gun in the other pic thread). I've got a pic with my 9 year old shooting the AR somewhere around here that I'll have to post.

Now their 13 year old sister wants a green bench-gun (thinking possibly a laminate stock 10/22 with some upgrades).

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ Bake View Post
    The one with the AR is 9. His brother is 10 (he's got the bolt-gun in the other pic thread). I've got a pic with my 9 year old shooting the AR somewhere around here that I'll have to post.

Now their 13 year old sister wants a green bench-gun (thinking possibly a laminate stock 10/22 with some upgrades).
    That is awesome. I hope that my kids will have a strong interest, instead of me shoving enough down their throat that they just understand which end is which
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America