Thread: The Wife Got Her "I told you so!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

The Wife Got Her "I told you so!"

After today's 3-Gun match, my wife said, "I know have a big 'I told you so' coming but..I LOVE that carbine!" To which I promptly replied, "I told you so!"

Now I'm starting a SBR for her!

Sparky

P.S. - She did the same thing in Cowboy Action Shooting 13 years ago! Went from never touching a gun in her life to, "I want a gun!" If I could only get her to listen the first time and not prodding at her for months to try something! Note to self...work on that!!

Sparky
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Both my girlfiend (well ex, now ) and my mom fell in in love with firearms after shooting, and with EBR's after shooting my AR.

I think more would have a favorable view of shooting after they've spent afternoon of shooting with some good people in a safe environment.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hell, she's been shooting cowboy for 13 years! The M4 just looked a little too scary! It's all better now!!

Sparky
    "An opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced," Al Swearengen, Deadwood 1877.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's great when they finally come around

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Amen, brother!

Sparky

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Very cool, congrats. And this why ever since friends of mine introduced me to shooting, I have taken as many non-shooters as I can to the range to get them started the right way, break the myths, and create more sympathetic voters of our side of the issue.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I used to puke a little in the back of my throat at the "AR for Wifey" threads...

But yesterday I had the old lady running "El Prez" drills on steel. Then for the hell of it I let her run half the drill with my SBR using frangibles on the steel. After seeing how easy the drill was with the AR compared to a handgun, she wants her own AR.