Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorate Quotes . . .What Say You ?

Feedback Score
    We stalk through the valleys of the shadows of death and we shall fear no evil,
    because we have contained the evil,
    mastered the shadows,
    and have already seen darker valleys.
    C.M. Cox/USMC Force Recon Scout Sniper
    TRAVIS HALEY
    Founder | CEO
    Haley Strategic Partners, LLC.
    http://haleystrategic.com/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    "Of every one hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but targets, Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them...They make the battle. Ah, but the ONE, ONE of them is a WARRIOR...and HE will bring the others back."--Hericletus (circa 500 BC)

Feedback Score
    Yeah, it's from the end credits of Hamburger HIll, but I've always loved this speech.

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you, and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go. Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have left and what they have taught you with their dying, and keep it with your own. And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind."
    -Major Michael O'Donnell, January 1, 1970, Dak To, Vietnam.
    O'Donnell, a helicopter pilot, was declared Missing In Action on March 24, 1970, during a rescue attempt. His remains were returned in 1995, and identified in 2001.

Feedback Score
    “It is not the critic who counts...
    not the man who points out where the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Teddy Roosevelt, 1910
    Brett W

Elite Defense
    Vice President of Domestic Sales and Marketing

FN Senior Manager of Assault Weapons - SCAR Program 2006-2010
    Former Troy Industries Inc Director of Operations 2003-2006

Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!
    -Pat Riley

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.

Thomas Jefferson

For the Worlds Best Gunfighter Training
    Please visit http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighters

www.BravoCompanyUSA.com

www.BravoCompanyMFG.com

1 - 877 - BRAVO CO

Semper Fi !

Feedback Score
    Guns aren't toys. They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals, and keeping the King of England out of your face.

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Colonel Nathan R. Jessup (Jack Nicholson) in "A Few Good Men"

For the Worlds Best Gunfighter Training
    Please visit http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighters

www.BravoCompanyUSA.com

www.BravoCompanyMFG.com

1 - 877 - BRAVO CO

Semper Fi !

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast