Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Meth is a terrible thing.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
    Raise your kids right and that kind of stuff shouldnt even tempt them. People do drugs cause they are looking for soemthing, if they have nothing to find they wont fall into that growd...
    That's the best anyone can hope to do, but unfortunatley is no guarantee.
    As the great warrior poet Ice-Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    still got your old yearbooks? Scan her pic and lets see how far she's fallen.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    What's the difference between a crackhead and a tweaker?

A crackhead will steal your wallet. A tweaker will steal your wallet, then help you look for it.
    haha.. aint that the truth. i had good buddies who became tweakers and they would invite me over to make collages or beaded necklaces... needless to say we havent spoken in years.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
    Raise your kids right and that kind of stuff shouldnt even tempt them. People do drugs cause they are looking for soemthing, if they have nothing to find they wont fall into that growd...
    Quote Originally Posted by vaglocker View Post
    That's the best anyone can hope to do, but unfortunatley is no guarantee.
    True words. You can do everything right and still have kids that become all kinds of things, including tweakers.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Meth is bad Missouri. The stuff scares the hell out of me. Takes peoples lives and destroys them faster than anything I have ever seen.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinheaver View Post
    Meth is bad Missouri. The stuff scares the hell out of me. Takes peoples lives and destroys them faster than anything I have ever seen.
    Obama?
    FFL/SOT

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

You think thats bad

I had to grow up with shit in L.A., I can remember walking to skill and being able to smell them cooking a few houses down from me. Horrible drug, there was a guy I knew real cool cat smart, lots of girls, money, going places. Then he got "grabbed" by the meth and scrambled his brain. Would wander the streets asking for a cig or a fix.

"Yeah umm, I will have a bomblet, with fried spunions, an order of tweak fries, and a wig shake to go please".

Little narc humor.

Feedback Score
    Yep, tweak is bad juju. Turns teeth and bones to balsa wood, brain to mush.

Only thing I've seen worse is a high school friend that got into huffing gasoline. Less than a year and his mind was toast.

Feedback Score
    I had my first run-in with a tweaker a few months back... I keep hearing that my neck of the woods is ground-zero for Meth in the mid-atlantic. How true that rings is beyond my scope of knowledge, but considering the number of tweakers i've seen, and the number of "spontaneous house fires" I know the Fire Dept. and EMTs respond to, I've begun to wonder.

Feedback Score
    I recently received word that an acquaintance had lost his adult daughter last month. The details were pretty much hush-hush so I looked for an obituary notice. I found one on the internet with a link to a photo which looked pretty much like the photo above. She looked 50+ with a heavily drawn mouth (teeth missing) and just a general beaten down look. She was only 36. What a waste.
    Gordo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast