Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meth is a terrible thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
    Raise your kids right and that kind of stuff shouldnt even tempt them. People do drugs cause they are looking for soemthing, if they have nothing to find they wont fall into that growd...
    Easier said than done, assuming both parents work full time. Who your kids hang out with and other factors cancel out parent's influence pretty easily IMO.

Damn meth is crazy! Why the hell do people do this to themselves?! Everyone knows what it can do...

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRGNSLR View Post
    I recently received word that an acquaintance had lost his adult daughter last month. The details were pretty much hush-hush so I looked for an obituary notice. I found one on the internet with a link to a photo which looked pretty much like the photo above. She looked 50+ with a heavily drawn mouth (teeth missing) and just a general beaten down look. She was only 36. What a waste.
    That's horrible. I couldn't even imagine getting that phone call, don't want to either. That's gotta be a nightmare.

Meth is real bad here in the Midwest, always has been. It's kinda sad to say this but meth heads are such a common sight around here that it's become normal. You need to be careful if you live in an area populated with these "people" however. They're extremely dangerous and usually dilusional. I keep my HD rifle or my mossberg out at night around here...
    Last edited by DaBears_85; 05-09-10 at 05:18.
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Feedback Score
    The chick graduated in 1978, besides the teeth I doubt she would look much better off meth. I have seen 50 year old chicks that looked worse that dont even drink.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I work overnights at a 24 hour pharmacy, I see tweakers all night long. If I am in a good mood I will just tell them I called LEO and watch them scramble out of the parking lot, If I am in a bad mood I will actually call. I love filling my lot up with cruisers and K9 units.

That shit got one of my uncles pretty bad. I don't even know who the guy is anymore.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTShoes View Post
    I work overnights at a 24 hour pharmacy, I see tweakers all night long. If I am in a good mood I will just tell them I called LEO and watch them scramble out of the parking lot, If I am in a bad mood I will actually call. I love filling my lot up with cruisers and K9 units.

That shit got one of my uncles pretty bad. I don't even know who the guy is anymore.
    So they come in and try and buy sudafed or some equivalent?
    Last edited by DaBears_85; 05-09-10 at 08:39.
    WTB:
    SA M-7 Classic blonde stock sets
    Bulgy ((10))/((E)) steel mags
    Bulgy T3 takeoff stock sets
    30-caliber magazine clips?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears85 View Post
    So they come in and try and buy sudafed or some equivalent?
    Yep. They will come in by the carload from Arkansas (I am just across the state line in TN). Tweakers aren't hard to spot and when you have 4 or 5 in one vehicle coming in 1 at a time buying PSE products it isn't rocket science as to what is going on.

I hate tweakers.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Meth is like moonshine during prohibition.

Feedback Score
    IMO, cooking meth or crack for distribution should be punishable by the slowest and most painful torture imaginable, and when they quit suffering take them out and put a bullet in their brain and feed their body to the sharks. JM2CW
    I carry a GUN because a cop is too darned heavy.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfyrfiter View Post
    IMO, cooking meth or crack for distribution should be punishable by the slowest and most painful torture imaginable, and when they quit suffering take them out and put a bullet in their brain and feed their body to the sharks. JM2CW
    Supply & demand. Nobody's forcing them to take it. I agree it's stupid and I don't chose to use the stuff myself but if somebody wants to destroy themselves have at it.

Feedback Score
    During my career I worked drug enforcement for 10 years. Of those 10 years, 5 was assigned to the Drug Enforcement Administrations, Clandestine Laboratory Enforcement Team. I was able to see first hand what Methamphetamine can do. I was taught how to cook Meth so that I could assume the role as a "Cooker". I had my own glassware and heating mantels. Very dangerous drug.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast