Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Meth is a terrible thing.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Joke

What is the easiest way to distract a tweaker?

Just show them some shiny shit, like a cd, or tinfoil. It will keep them busy for hours. They are kind of like crows or magpies steal and horde anything shiny.

Hate them, absolutely hate them, especially when called out for a domestic and both parents are "geared up" and the kids haven't eaten in days and are wearing the same dirty clothes or unchanged diapers. Makes me want to double tap them both.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    No sympathy here at all for stupid people. The only thing inhate about meth is that it doesn't kill fast enough. If you're stupid enough to get involved with it tough shit for you. Darwinism is a bitch, but do we really need to protect stupid people from killing themselves?? As far as I'm concerned the faster they die the better off the rest of us are.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    No sympathy here at all for stupid people. The only thing inhate about meth is that it doesn't kill fast enough. If you're stupid enough to get involved with it tough shit for you. Darwinism is a bitch, but do we really need to protect stupid people from killing themselves?? As far as I'm concerned the faster they die the better off the rest of us are.
    I see your point, but thats pretty hardcore.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Agreed

Totally agree, time to thin the herd. Let them die off. I am more than happy to help in this endeavor. How should I start my letter...

Dear Congressman....

JKL

Feedback Score
    People like to go on and on about what precisely leads people to do shit like this... at the end of the day, there are just some people who decide that the most important thing in life is to get shitfaced.

I'm not talking about people who like to enjoy a fine drink or cigar from time to time, or even people who use or abuse drugs for specific reasons like performance, alertness, etc.

I'm talking the sort of people who go to excess every time.. be it pounding down a dozen beers 7 nights a week, smoking weed to the point of stupefaction, or smoking 2-3 packs a day. They get caught in the feedback loop where the only thing that makes them feel less shitty is doing it all over again.

There is one thing though.. some of these things, people can do responsibly. People can enjoy a drink or a smoke without going all bugshit crazy. But some of these substances are just going to **** you up, period. Comparing meth to moonshine is flawed.

Ultimately I can't see any solution with the technology we have. Maybe some day they can just implant something at birth that makes stuff like this do nothing. A vaccine for meth.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by boltcatch View Post
    Comparing meth to moonshine is flawed.
    Supply & demand. You curtail the amount of cocaine coming into the country through the multi-billion dollar failure known as the "Drug War" and people will come up with a cheaper, easier to manufacture, stronger substitute that doesn't have to be imported.

Prohibition was proven to be a failure and the "War on Drugs" hasn't been a success in any legitimate since of the word. At least Congress actually passed the 18th Amendment in 1920 to restrict people's rights to ingest what they wanted into their own bodies.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfyrfiter View Post
    IMO, cooking meth or crack for distribution should be punishable by the slowest and most painful torture imaginable, and when they quit suffering take them out and put a bullet in their brain and feed their body to the sharks. JM2CW
    In Mississippi, there is a law that if you are found to be cooking meth within 30 ft of a child, you're looking at 30 years.
    Last edited by parishioner; 05-09-10 at 19:38.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Tweakers!

TWEAKERS....Just another reason to put rounds downrange!
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Wow.... Words fail me....
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by irishluck73 View Post
    Supply & demand. You curtail the amount of cocaine coming into the country through the multi-billion dollar failure known as the "Drug War" and people will come up with a cheaper, easier to manufacture, stronger substitute that doesn't have to be imported.

Prohibition was proven to be a failure and the "War on Drugs" hasn't been a success in any legitimate since of the word. At least Congress actually passed the 18th Amendment in 1920 to restrict people's rights to ingest what they wanted into their own bodies.
    heh? so we should just legalize everything, combat nothing, and allow people to do whatever they wish?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast