Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DECISION: DD OR BCM MIDDY

Feedback Score

DECISION: DD OR BCM MIDDY

Alright so i have narrowed my search for a AR down the DD M4V5 and the BCM Middy(with my choice of rails, stock, flash supressor).

i would like to hear you guys opinon on the rifles and which one you think is the better rifle

Feedback Score
    I think most will tell you its a toss up between the two, I would say whichever you can get for the cheapest. You can't go wrong either way.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Their a toss up. Remember the DD comes standard with a hammer forged barrel. The BCM with a hammer forged barrel is an option/BHF. Its a matter of price and preference.

Feedback Score
    here is another difference between the two, the BCM comes with a fixed front sight post the DD does not. i would rather not have a fixed front sight post, is it possible to have that removed and replaced with a low profile gas block?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelza85 View Post
    here is another difference between the two, the BCM comes with a fixed front sight post the DD does not. i would rather not have a fixed front sight post, is it possible to have that removed and replaced with a low profile gas block?
    what is your reason for this?
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelza85 View Post
    I'd think so. BCM has numerous upper variations. You might have to order the lower and upper separately.

Feedback Score
    are you asking the reason for the rifle or reason for not wanting a fixed front sight post?

Feedback Score
    To reiterate what everyone has been saying, it's a toss up between the 2.
    Based on your needs though, having a low pro gasblock and I assume an extended rail, DD wins out, IMHO since their gas blocks are pinned.

Feedback Score
    Depends on whether you repair laser jet printers or not
    Either one is good to go.
    Ephesians 6:12

Feedback Score

Question

Go with DD if you want to buy two sights front and rear another hundred to hundred and fifty bucks for good iron flip up sights, its all about preference.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast