Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Vintage AR and Clone pic thread.....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho Panza View Post
    Nice Rifle!
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Cool photo. I love the look she is giving you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    She gives me that look everytime she gets her hands on any of my guns. She didnt give my 6920 back lol
    Steve

Feedback Score
    Can't blame her. You raised her right.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    My Colt upper showed up today. I put a set of LMT M4 handguards and a Mosie light mount on it.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho Panza View Post
    Sweet!
    Thanks. I'm trying to resist the urge to change he parts out and to have Adco cut the bbl to 14.5" and pinning it or 11.5" to use with an SBR lower.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    USMCVET: yeah, she would look right and proper cut down to 14.5". Either way, nice upper.

Feedback Score
    Thanks. I'm trying to resist the urge to change he parts out and to have Adco cut the bbl to 14.5" and pinning it or 11.5" to use with an SBR lower.

I'd have it cut to 14.5" (P&W) in a New York second.

Feedback Score

Cool

2017-12-05_11-49-52.jpg

My Colt AR15A2

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Thanks guys. I think that's what I'll do! I'll ask for a gift card to ADCO from Santa.

Feedback Score
    My Colt upper showed up today. I put a set of LMT M4 handguards and a Mosie light mount on it.

Nice setup. I like it. I was just firing a carbine with a pencil barrel today.
    Never forget every word you spoke when you took your oath of office.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GRA556 View Post
    Nice setup. I like it. I was just firing a carbine with a pencil barrel today.
    I know it's not much weight difference but you can feel it. I just took the Colt 1/2 circle BCG out and replaced it with a FA Colt BCG. I'm thinking of posting it for sale but don't know what it's worth. I may keep the bolt as a spare. But I may be able to sell it and fund my bbl work with ADCO! I hope Santa brings me a bayonet!

Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast