Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR: VT / Vermont Tactical International Tactical Carbine 1 & 2 April 24-25 LOTS OF

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostB14 View Post
    Nice write-up. I should get out more, I did not know this stuff was going on in my backyard.
    +1. I am right across the lake and had no idea this was going on in VT. It would be great if you can post a link next time, I would love to come out!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy View Post
    +1. I am right across the lake and had no idea this was going on in VT. It would be great if you can post a link next time, I would love to come out!
    that's the reason I am doing the AAR, I had no idea we had these resources. They have a website which is constantly being updated with new classes, and when I find out more about the 4 day "patch class" I will definitely be posting something ahead of time.

I am hoping to get some more pictures, hopefully of some of the reaction drills, supine shooting, and other fun stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    that's the reason I am doing the AAR, I had no idea we had these resources. They have a website which is constantly being updated with new classes, and when I find out more about the 4 day "patch class" I will definitely be posting something ahead of time.

I am hoping to get some more pictures, hopefully of some of the reaction drills, supine shooting, and other fun stuff.
    Outstanding!

Feedback Score
    You can get on their mailing list guys. They send schedules out regularly.
    I knew about it, and wanted to attend, but I don't yet have my papers in order to cross the border with my equipment.
    CGN Rotorwing_Savior

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCFP View Post
    You can get on their mailing list guys. They send schedules out regularly.
    I knew about it, and wanted to attend, but I don't yet have my papers in order to cross the border with my equipment.
    What kind of time do you need to get your papers in order? The 4 day class they are working on sounds great, but I have no idea when it is going to be scheduled

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    What kind of time do you need to get your papers in order? The 4 day class they are working on sounds great, but I have no idea when it is going to be scheduled
    Oh, I think it'll be a little while. I need a US state hunting licence before I can file my papers. I don't hunt at present. I need to take a 4 day hunter safety course, which usually spans a weekend. The weekends on which I'm not working are pretty booked up. If I got off my ass right now, I think it'd take 6-10 weeks. I'm hopeful for mid-late summer/fall. I have access to similar training courses up here, which I take advantage of, so it's easy to let this slide. I do want to meet some American shooters, buy a small piece of land in a gun friendly state, and just generally get established down there. We'll see. My interest won't die. If anyone in upstate NY or Vermont wants to invite me out to their range, I'd be happy to attend. I'm pretty close. I'll buy ammo.
    CGN Rotorwing_Savior

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Great AAR and those are some good prices too. What area did you train in was it Franklin, VT? I'm in Barre about a 2 hour haul.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Great AAR and those are some good prices too. What area did you train in was it Franklin, VT? I'm in Barre about a 2 hour haul.
    Yeah, we were up in Franklin, I think they are also working acquiring more land so hopefully a long distance/precision course sometime soon.

I heard they were branching out and doing stuff down your way and out of state.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Good to hear, I will have to keep an eye on their website. Thanks again, great pictures and review.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12