Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: iTrader

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherholyholy View Post
    I am getting the following error "There was an error in your deal details!" when trying to leave feedback for two sales I recently completed.
    me too!
    my enmity is only against Tyranny, where ever I find it, wheter in Emperour, King, Prince, Parliament, Presbyters, or People.
    Richard Overton, 1646

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    You can click their iTrader number from the header line in a PM they have sent you. If you dont have their PMs anymore just use the search button and type their name in the "find posts by user" field. When the list of their posts pop up click on one and then click their iTrader number. Click submit feedback. Fill out the information. You'll have to fill out 2 fields about how good or bad the transaction was one towards the top and the bottom field. The (-1,+1 or neutral) and if you were (buyer,seller,trade)

This isn't Arfcom and you cannot post in others threads on EE. And you don't need to post in the thread of the item you bought or traded for to leave feedback.
    Full-time LEO

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I did as you say and get:

There was an error in your deal details!
    my enmity is only against Tyranny, where ever I find it, wheter in Emperour, King, Prince, Parliament, Presbyters, or People.
    Richard Overton, 1646

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I had this problem and found that while I had bought the item the seller had it listed for trade only. The only for me to leave him feedback was when I picked trade instead of buyer from the pull down list. Hope this helps.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles McGee View Post
    I keep getting a error in deal details. Message when I try to post feedback
    I filled everybox I can see that needs filling
    Any ideas?
    I'm getting the same error no matter if I choose Buyer / Trade / Seller. Any other solution?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

still getting it!!
    Richard Overton, 1646

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neville View Post

still getting it!!
    Did you leave a comment in the comment field, you have to or it will not work. You give a rating, add a comment on the bar at the top then need to add a comment again in the bottom of body.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Did you leave a comment in the comment field, you have to or it will not work. You give a rating, add a comment on the bar at the top then need to add a comment again in the bottom of body.

Thanks- that was my problem.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoSierra2 View Post
    Thanks- that was my problem.
    Sure. That one got me a few times too!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    I found very useful tips how to leave feedback using iTrader on this website in one of the articles written by Steve Hainman. He also writes about feedback category as a relevant concept for the users in terms of customer experience as well.
    Hope that helps.
    Cheers,
    MaryAnn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast