I have a complete Bushmaster lower that has been used, but not abused. This has had around 500 rounds through it with very minimal wear. The wear is around the mag well where it is common, no scratches dings or cosmetic issues at all and it has been well taken care of. The lower will come with the Vltor Clubfoot stock kit installed and the nice Magpul Miad grip with all of the extras it came with from Magpul. It also has a Daniel Defense sling loop plate that a right or left handed shooter can attach their sling to. I am in Ohio and you are responsible to make sure you can own this lower in your state. The lower will be shipped from my ffl to your ffl once I have received payment and your dealers ffl. I prefer a postal money order and am not considering any trades at this time. Asking $325.00 shipped.

These complete lowers are almost $400.00 from Bushmaster with the standard basic stock and grip with no extra sling plate. I am inlcuding at least $175.00 worth of better than stock equipment on this as I need to sell it. Please email me at glockman@fuse.net with any "I will take its" as I do not check the forums dailey. I do have some more pics of the lower if anyone needs them. Thanks for looking...