Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: North Carolina

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Chapel Hill/Carrboro area...I consider it a life behind enemy lines

Most of my shooting is done on my family's property outside the city limits, but I occasionally go out to the Wake County range. Hit me up if anybody wants to shoot!
    A man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject.

Feedback Score
    Just north of Charlotte (Huntersville)
    NC Buckeye

In God I trust, In everyone else... I want to see your hands!

Feedback Score

BARNES! Good to go!

To those who have said good things about Barnes Precision, I secound that opinion. Took the tour with Andrew, I'm saving my pennies now,my next upper will be a Barnes Precision.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayer View Post
    To those who have said good things about Barnes Precision, I secound that opinion. Took the tour with Andrew, I'm saving my pennies now,my next upper will be a Barnes Precision.
    Yeah BPM makes good stuff! I've done the plant tour as well and got to see how much work they put into their product. I'm actually working on a build based on a BPM lower right now. He's just finishing up his 14.5 SS Middy's which should be ready soon!

Feedback Score
    Concord, NC here!

Recently purchased a Daniel Defense DDM4v2. Great weapon! Highly recommend!!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MacA View Post
    Concord, NC here!

Recently purchased a Daniel Defense DDM4v2. Great weapon! Highly recommend!!
    Sweet! Bring it on out to the next PHA Tactical Match on the 18th and put some rounds through it! This months match is supposed to be a Zombie themed shoot!

The PHA Tactical Match is held on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 8:30 AM (April-September)/10 AM (October-February), weather permitting. Match fees are $15 for the first gun, $15 for a second gun (to be shot through the entire match).
    The match consists of 2 stages with different scenarios each month. All matches involve movement and shooting around barricades and through windows and doors at ISPC-type targets. You begin shooting at the sound of a buzzer. The number of targets range from 7 to 18. Total round count will be less than 100 for the match (including pistol rounds).

You can use center fire and rim fire. For center fire, rifles used are AR-15, Mini-14, AK-47’s and similar. For rim fire, the new ARs in .22 can be shot, along with other .22 semi-automatic carbines.

Pistols can be used in any pistol caliber. Shooters will need 2 rifle magazines (25 rds. or more minimum) and an 8 round pistol magazine. Before each stage the range officers will explain safety rules and provide a walk through.

Your sign-in time determines your shooting schedule. If you register early, you will shoot early. If you come late you will be one of the last to shoot. NO EXCEPTIONS! Allow yourself enough time to enjoy a great time.

http://www.phashoots.com/Matches/Tactical/index.htm

Address for directions:
    Piedmont Handgunners Association
    10346 Highway 150 South
    Linwood, NC 27299

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo95 View Post
    Sweet! Bring it on out to the next PHA Tactical Match on the 18th and put some rounds through it!
    THANK YOU very much for the info. I will definately keep these in mind for the future. Can't make the 18th though.

Feedback Score
    Here in Gastonia.

Feedback Score
    Southern Pines baby.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    New to this forum but not AR-15s.
    Seeing a few folks I know already.
    >>>>Lexington,NC<<<<

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast