Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas check in..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    Fellow Republic of Texans,

Lots of firearms related bills hitting the legislature this session. Most are good, while some are being introduced by Bloomberg backed stooges.

Constitutional carry, elimination of CHL fees, expanding areas to CHL. There are several duplicates or similar issues coming up.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2017...-already-filed
    So the liberals introduced a redundant state bill that's already federal law, a bill that moves backwards with the un-regulation of the 30.06/.07 sign, a bill about pictures because they can't read, a bill where 5 places are included that you can't carry in already under Texas law, a bill to gut a law literally just passed by nearly the same house and senate, and 2 bills because they don't want to abide by laws passed. However, conservatives are unreasonable....
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post
    However, conservatives are unreasonable....
    Care to elaborate on this? How so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I believe he was being sarcastic and taking a poke at the stupid bills introduced by the liberals.

Feedback Score
    Finally back in Texas after 17 years away. Moved to Dallas, from South Dakota, in March. Still trying to find a range here near the grapevine area (the 1st one I went to wouldn't allow pistol draws or rds on the 100 yard range).

Feedback Score
    Fort Worth Tx here

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFanToM View Post
    Finally back in Texas after 17 years away. Moved to Dallas, from South Dakota, in March. Still trying to find a range here near the grapevine area (the 1st one I went to wouldn't allow pistol draws or rds on the 100 yard range).
    Moved to Dallas a couple months ago and having the same issues.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    In Waxahachie- http://www.ettsgunrange.com/the-range

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Jack, GW & Columbia, think I can assist fellas & NONE of the options are indoors.

For pistol, get on the wait list for DPC aka as Dallas Pistol Club, I may know a guy there plus some good friends conduct outstanding training near it, HITs is the name of their training org.

For 3G, IDPA or soon to come steel matches try BRGC, near Canton in Van Zandt county. I'm shooting a 3G there this Sat., it's near Canton & we'll have 2-6 from DFW @ each match, it's approx. 1hr. from the MetroMess. You don't have to be a member for the matches, I'm not & drive 1.5 hrs from Longview (east of Canton) for 3G.

Send me a text (318-469-9974) w/ your email address as PMs are inefficient & a PITA for comms. Due to persec as this is an open forum, not comfortable w/ posting my personal email here, sure you can understand.

HTH & have any of y'all nosed around @ Pistol Forum?
    Last edited by Agile53; 01-15-17 at 12:57.

Feedback Score
    Being sarcastic. Straight ticket conservative here in my neck of the woods. I really don't think I agree with very much said by the left camp, as of the past 8 years. I'll listen because I'm not ignorant but as of recent most of what liberals say is a blatant lie or a misunderstanding of the way the world works.

Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    I believe he was being sarcastic and taking a poke at the stupid bills introduced by the liberals.

Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post
    Being sarcastic. Straight ticket conservative here in my neck of the woods. I really don't think I agree with very much said by the left camp, as of the past 8 years. I'll listen because I'm not ignorant but as of recent most of what liberals say is a blatant lie or a misunderstanding of the way the world works.

Thanks. Hard to tell these days. I agree the liberals are freaking clueless with their bills. I may not agree with someone who is anti-gun, but I would at least respect their opinion if it was reasoned and based on fact, but they are based on emotion and fantasy.

Take care, and with some luck, we'll have cost free CHL's and Constitutional Carry in the next year...

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast