Thread: Hello Utah

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    Hello there!

I shoot at the Wahsatch Shooters Range in Kaysville and Impact in Ogden.

I am a Range Officer at Wahsatch so I am up there pretty frequently.
    I will have to stop by. Some friends of mine and folks I work with came down about a week or two ago and said it was nice.
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated21R View Post
    I will have to stop by. Some friends of mine and folks I work with came down about a week or two ago and said it was nice.
    I purchased a membership to wasatch shooters in Kaysville this year. Very happy with this range. Friendly staff and not a lot of nonsense to deal with.
    Last edited by B52U; 05-28-10 at 09:58.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Wasatch is the best range around IMO. If you enjoy shooting and want to support the shooting community, go volunteer to be a range officer, we need more RO's willing to give their time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Heading out to the desert early tomorrow morning for what my neighbor calls "Homeland Defense Training". Starting Memorial Day off with a bang.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Howdy

I tend to just drive out somewhere in the desert/BLM land and set up shop...
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    In SLC. I shoot out in the desert mostly, toward Tooele.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    I'm a desert rat too, though only on week days to avoid the crowds. I go on the west side of the lake. The "brass catchers" are getting bad. Every time I go, someone shows up trying to scoop up my brass before I'm done shooting. It pisses me off. I believe they sit and listen, then hone in on the high volume shooters.

I used to have access to the Salt Lake Co SO range up Parley's Canyon....that place was sweet.

The Holliday Gun Club shut down. I used to go up there and shoot to my hearts content, while the old guys shot trap and skeet. It is gone now. I don't have a decent range anywhere near my location. Folks tend to frown on me doing anything but static shooting where ever I go.