Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Taurus Judge: The latest ill-conceived self defense weapon that's selling like crazy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Other than being a "fun" toy for some segments of the population, these types of firearms are inane, illogical, and ineffective--peddled by unethical vendors to insipid, ill-trained, uneducated consumers who have not bothered to perform even a modicum of research on a literally life and death subject.
    And if you try to tell someone it's a bad gun for self defense who has one, they are more likely to tell you that you don't know what you're talking about than listening to what you have to say, at all. I've seen a poster for the Judge that showed 5 holes in a target and next to it like 500 holes and has some marketing lingo on it about seeing the effectiveness for yourself. Not exactly lying, but certainly implying it's more effective than a .38. That magazines repeat these ridiculous myths just goes to show you writing for most gun magazines is more of a writing and retaining advertising job than it is a shooting or reviewing job.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverratrsf View Post
    My Dad has a Judge with a 4" barrel. He loads the first round with no.4 shot, the next two shots with the Federal Personal Defense 000 buckshot that has four pellets and the last two with .45 Colt. I think he's pretty well armed. May not be good for multiple attackers but for a single attacker I think it would work fine. Scott
    Egad. I suppose there's a worse way to do it. There are far better, though.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415