Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey Member Roll Call

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

New Jersey Member Roll Call

Let's see how many of us endangered folks there are here.

In Burlington County myself. Ft. Dix is my usual range.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    Bergen county. I usually shoot in Pa.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by arbob View Post
    Bergen county. I usually shoot in Pa.

Thank-you for checking in.

And I can fully understand your desire to shoot in PA.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Let's see how many of us endangered folks there are here.

In Burlington County myself. Ft. Dix is my usual range.
    I escaped and live in PA now , but I grew up in Browns Mills. Was a member at Ft. Dix 10 years or so ago. How is it now? What are the fees/dues? I visit once a month, usually for a few days (my dad and inlaws are still in the area).

My brother lives in Mt. Holly, and he usually just comes over to PA to shoot with me, but a NJ shoot would be nice every once in a while. I would consider rejoining for the occasional trip.
    Last edited by 762xIan; 05-26-10 at 03:50.
    "Disperse you rebels!, Damn You! Throw down your arms and Disperse!"....British Major Pitcairn at Lexington, April 19th 1775

Feedback Score
    I live in the Burlington area. When my agency trains we use a club range located between Ft Dix and Lakehurst Navel Air Station.

I do my personal shooting at Ready Aim Fire on Rt 13 in Bristol PA and compete in IDPA there as well.
    Last edited by RSA-OTC; 05-26-10 at 06:19.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 762xIan View Post
    I escaped and live in PA now , but I grew up in Browns Mills. Was a member at Ft. Dix 10 years or so ago. How is it now? What are the fees/dues? I visit once a month, usually for a few days (my dad and inlaws are still in the area).

My brother lives in Mt. Holly, and he usually just comes over to PA to shoot with me, but a NJ shoot would be nice every once in a while. I would consider rejoining for the occasional trip.

A non-LEO membership there is "up to" $60 a year and $3 per session, which is better than anywhere else that I am aware of in the entire central/southern area of the state. Other than that, still the same.

As always, never know who you are going to see up there or what they will be shooting. Someone had a nice, whisper silent MP5 last time around.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RSA-OTC View Post
    I live in the Burlington area. When my agency trains we use a club range located between Ft Dix and Lakehurst Navel Air Station.

I do my personal shooting at Ready Aim Fire on Rt 13 in Bristol PA and compete in IDPA there as well.

Well sir, I've been out of the competitive shooting game for a while but might like to head over to Bristol one day when you are going. Need to get the rust off, big time.

Feedback Score
    Morris county until July 15th than Pa thereafter if everything goes right with closing. I was a member at Old Bridge and Somerset until just recently.
    Last edited by rubberneck; 06-01-10 at 09:09.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RSA-OTC View Post
    Joe's a really good guy. He put me through my IDPA safety officers class 7 or 8 years ago. Since then I have SO'd or shoot dozens of local, state and National matches with him and James.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm out in NW NJ/ Sussex & Morris County once a year or so, sometimes more. Beautiful countryside, I wish it could be a less liberal state.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast