Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Jersey Member Roll Call

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
    Joe's a really good guy. He put me through my IDPA safety officers class 7 or 8 years ago. Since then I have SO'd or shoot dozens of local, state and National matches with him and James.
    Joe & James as well as the rest of the RAF staff are good people. I hadn't shot in organized compitition sinceshooting NRA PPC in the late 70's. First time out I find my self shooting against Dave Ohlasso 4 time IDPA CDP National Champ. It was quite an eye opener. Dave's a great guy and I have learned quite a bit from shooting against him and James.

Feedback Score
    Burlington County also

I mostly shoot at Fix Dix for fun and CJRPC for Garand and High Power matches.

Joe is a nice guy at Ready, Aim, Fire. I usually go there and shoot handguns.

Feedback Score
    I'm from Gloucester County and belong to South Jersey Shooting Club and Harborsite USANA in Elmer.

New member here aswell.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Middlesex Co. here...

Im too lazy to deive long distances so I usualy shoot the pistols at Bullet Hole in Belleville, the Range officers love my GF lol

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosser View Post
    I'm from Gloucester County and belong to South Jersey Shooting Club and Harborsite USANA in Elmer.

New member here aswell.

Thanks for chiming in, Tosser. Am down your way often, but not as much as I was in my land development days. Was a hotbed down there for a few years, but all that is done for now.

Of course we know who you are Alex. Good to hear from you though.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
    Most of the gun owners in my part of Morris county are closeted. They don't advertise their ownership but are greatful to talk to another gun owner amongst themselves. For instance all of my friends know that I own guns but I don't discuss it in general because my children's friends won't be allowed by their parents to come into an "unsafe" environment. I have no desire to hide my gun ownership but on the other hand I don't want my kids to pay the price.
    I too live in Morris county and am very much the same way. Unfortunately there is no good place to shoot around here especially if you like a longer distance range. I usually just wait for a drill weekend at Ft Dix and play with the Marine's toys. If anyone knows any good ranges around here or Eastern PA that has a 2 or 300 Yrd range let me know. "have gun will travel"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Of course we know who you are Alex. Good to hear from you though.
    Oh god.. that don't sound good

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Oh god.. that don't sound good
    My bad. I was simply referring to the fact that we have spoken before in the forums. Looking at it again, the wording is rather awkward. But I assure you nothing negative was intended.

Plus this was well before your abortion comment.

"Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    My bad. I was simply referring to the fact that we have spoken before in the forums. Looking at it again, the wording is rather awkward. But I assure you nothing negative was intended.

Plus this was well before your abortion comment.

lol

By the time I tried to explain that the statement was supposed to be satirical in nature, the thread was locked and it was too late.

Feedback Score
    I'm in Passaic County, NJ and shoot at Cherry Ridge in Highland Lakes. I'm also a "closeted" owner for the most part, although I've found the populous a bit more open minded when I drive far enough North

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast