View Poll Results: Which guns do you keep a round count on?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rifle/Carbine

15 14.15%
  • Handgun

8 7.55%
  • Both

45 42.45%
  • None

38 35.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you keep track of a round count?

Feedback Score
    I don't keep specific numbers on individual guns, but I do keep the end of primer boxes. Each box end equals 1000 rounds. This really only relates to weapon round count if you only shoot one gun per caliber. In my case that equates to 7000 rounds of .45 equals two recoil springs down and add another to my Brownells wishlist.

Feedback Score
    I have tried but I always forget exactly. I am too busy to just start writing down things when I am out in the country; so, I keep an approximation running for as long as I am able.
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I do on my service pistol, fairly accurate but not on a spread sheet, on my primary AR the same. My .308 precision weapon, pretty much exact numbers.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    I simply count before going out and keep note if reload any magazines. While my counting has so far been fairly accurate, it's not my primary concern. I do it mostly to note issues should they occur and help me break things down to the root cause.

Feedback Score
    I don't keep a detailed count. I do keep an approximate count for each firearm though, give or take a couple hundred rounds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12