Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's hear from the SC crowd

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Avenger,

thats great to hear that you went and had a good time. i feel like thats the point of shooting, at least for me. granted, practice is always good for the SHTF moments, but i do it for enjoyment.

i'm home for the summer so i'll be shooting at the ranges around here for the next couple months, then i hope to be back in clemson in the fall ready to go to the range.

thats also pretty cool about the handgun laws... i'll have to check with my brother and see if he wants to sell me his G19

Feedback Score
    I'll be out of town, so I won't be able to make it to the Skip J IDPA match.

I really want to make the CPSL match this Month.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Had a blast at the IDPA match at SkipJ today.

I would like to see a more informal type match with more shooting out of vehicles and from unusual positions...we had a taste of that today and it was very enjoyable.
    I'm no expert, but I took my CCW course at a Holiday Inn Express

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anybody know of any threegun/multigun or tactical rifle matches going on in the upstate? SkipJ and Greenville Gun Club websites simply aren't updated enough.

Also...what about shooting on the coast? I might be moving down there real soon if a job interview pans out...
    I'm no expert, but I took my CCW course at a Holiday Inn Express

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm in Lexington, just outside of Columbia.

I'm willing to drive a little occasionally for a class or get together, but Wahalla regularly may be a bit much.

RMoran, good to see ya on here. How's that M&P 15-22 working out? I haven't done any shows lately. Maybe we could get a group together a little closer to the Midlands.

-RD62

Feedback Score
    I'm located near Due West. Good luck finding that one. LOL

Feedback Score
    i'm in Aiken County

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RD62 View Post
    I'm in Lexington, just outside of Columbia.

I'm willing to drive a little occasionally for a class or get together, but Wahalla regularly may be a bit much.

RMoran, good to see ya on here. How's that M&P 15-22 working out? I haven't done any shows lately. Maybe we could get a group together a little closer to the Midlands.

-RD62
    Sorry I missed this, Its a great little gun. Love shooting it whne its 104 degrees out, because I don't have to police up the brass

looked for ya at teh gun show today. I spent way to much money, but got an OK deal on a S&W 586.

Bob
    " Some people say..any tactic that works is a good tactic,...I say, anything can work once" former ABQ swat Sgt.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm from down in north charleston/charleston area. Anyone else down here?

I would love to meet up with some people here on these forums to do some shooting. I just got my first AR month before last & havn't been to even shoot it yet.

I'm having a terrible time down here trying to find anywhere to shoot it at though. ATP will allow them to be shot at there indoor range, but it's only 25 yards. what fun is that?

The closest range to me that's 100 yards is Twin Ponds/Boggy Creek. That's like an hour or so from me. Columbia is only hour & half at the most from me. So pretty much anyplace I go will be a drive.

I got some friends in cola, & would be down for a meet up & shoot up there. I havn't looked but I would imagine there are some decent ranges in cola. It's pretty big up there.

Feedback Score
    Columbia here... MCRC member, so if there is still a desire to link up for a shoot, let me know. There are several rifle ranges with in 45 minutes of Cola, two that you have to join and one (in Newberry) that's a DNR range.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast