Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here attending the 2011 NPRC (National Patrol Rifle Competition)???

Feedback Score
    Glad you did well nick your an awesome shooter

I wish i could have been there this year but other things called

Next year look out im shooting it
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Glad you did well nick your an awesome shooter

I wish i could have been there this year but other things called

Next year look out im shooting it
    Thanks Steve! Looks like im gonna have to train aliiiiittle harder for next year, eh?

Please pass along my gratitude to the entire MagPul crew for their awesome support of the event this year.

Stay safe,
    Nick

Feedback Score
    I just want to add my two cents worth. I have been competing in different matches for almost twenty years, and without a doubt, Sunday was hands down the most organized, well run competition ever!!. I am kicking myself in the butt for not entering in past years, but you can bet your last dollar I'm coming next year.
    The sponsors really stepped up to the plate and top notch prizes were awarded. I think it was very fair how the classifications were drawn out of a hat so that all three classes could be equal.

Feedback Score
    Congrats Nick Well Done.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vdog View Post
    Congrats Nick Well Done.
    Thank you Sir.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak View Post
    Guys,

Just curious if anyone here is shooting in the NPRC (National Patrol Rifle Competition) @ Centermass near Detroit, MI. on 05/June/2011. I will be shooting in the competition, but cant get the time off to stay for the rest of the conference.

More info here: http://www.centermassinc.com/1032188.html
    Stay safe,
    Nick
    Does anyone have experience with Center Mass? I ordered an integrated magazine pouch last weekend with FedEx shipping. I got an order confirmation email. I have heard nothing else. I emailed for shipping/tracking information. After 3 days, I have not gotten any response. My account has been charged.
    US Army Military Police 97-03
    Federal LEO/M.R.T. 05-Present
    NRA Life Member

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
    -E. Hemingway

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it."
    -Jack Nicholson (A Few Good Men, 1992)

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtjosh View Post
    Does anyone have experience with Center Mass? I ordered an integrated magazine pouch last weekend with FedEx shipping. I got an order confirmation email. I have heard nothing else. I emailed for shipping/tracking information. After 3 days, I have not gotten any response. My account has been charged.
    sgtjosh,

I have ordered a few items from them over the past few years without issue. I think you just placed your order at the worst possible time with them since CenterMass is the organizing force behind the NPRC comp/conference....

The NPRC competition was held over the weekend and the NPRC conference ended on Tuesday. The NPRC is an enormous undertaking and Im willing to bet they had all hands on deck to make it run as smoothly as it did. I would try to give them a call as a reminder, but im sure they are still trying to get caught up on orders and everything else after the NPRC.
    Last edited by nickdrak; 06-10-11 at 13:30.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They posted the final scores and the courses of fire today: http://www.centermassinc.com/2011_Scores___COF_s.html

My detailed aar of the competition should be posted up in the next couple of days....

Feedback Score
    Looks like it would be a lot of fun. Would love take a trip, but it ain't happening this year. Have a great time and kick some ass!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Looks like it would be a lot of fun. Would love take a trip, but it ain't happening this year. Have a great time and kick some ass!
    This year's NPRC already happened two weeks ago....

Save the date for next years 2012 NPRC. It is usually held around the first weekend of June.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast