Thread: Larue?'s

Feedback Score

Larue?'s

I’m getting the idea you can only buy their complete uppers from Larue? A Google searched turned up no other vendors.

Also seems that their rails don't get much attention around here. How do they compare against DD?

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Best to just buy from them direct. They are not real big on having a bunch of dealers.

Their rails still work fine, and I like the profile compared to the DD except for the RIS II rails which the bottom rail is closer to the center line. The regular ones the rail sticks down too far in my opinion. Just personal preference, though.

If you're interested in a OBR or Predator you have to buy the whole gun.

Feedback Score
    LaRue does have a limited number of dealers but I think they may have restrictions on other than in store sales. FWIW, I think there is a Stealth upper on the EE of TOS.

Feedback Score
    Riflegear is one of their dealers
    Last edited by veeklog; 09-05-11 at 20:17.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Larue's rails are quality although they are not as popular as other vendors. Considering a lot of other vendors have rails that are easier to install(like drop in ones) it isn't hard to see why. A few various vendors sell their uppers with the larue rails as options though.

For their complete uppers yea buy from them. If you want their rails, mounts, or upper receiver then you can get them from a bunch of places.

One thing about Larue is that they tend to throw a bunch of random gifts in with orders of their products. Things like bottle openers, hats(bunch of vendors give a hat with a complete upper), dry rub for meats, etc. I gotta say I like the pocket constitution they have been throwing in orders. Its misc small stuff that gives you a smile when you get it.