Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Site Sponsorship Information

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Contact the staff and let them know you would like to donate. They will give you the information on what to do. It's a very painless process.

What anti gun people need to understand about gun control: It's like peeing in your pants on a cold night in Ranger School. It feels pretty good at first, but it is certainly not a solution to anything.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Seems that this venue would be the EASIEST way for the moderators/owner to post information on supporting the site. One thread - one set of directions. There are more questions than answers.

So, which moderator is the right moderator to send an IM to? I would like to support.

Thanks in advance.
    A2 Stippling - Filling your M&P stippling needs.
    ------
    OIF 2, OIF 8-10, OND1 - I dig burn pits

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Members that wish to become a Site Sponsor may PM the OP (STAFF) of the thread.

If that generates no response in 3-5 days, PM any member of the staff so that they may forward your request appropriately.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by STAFF View Post
    A good many members have asked if we accept donations to help support the site. All donations will be going back into the forum to help pay for BW, advertising, servers and liability insurance for the training classes that we put on.

If you would like to donate $20 per year to the site you will receive the "site sponsor" designator below your name.

Site Sponsor's will receive increased space for PM's and pics that are uploaded to the forum.

https://dukecreative.wufoo.com/forms...r-sponsorship/

Thank you for your support!

EDIT: Send a PM to this account, or to any member of the M4C staff, to get the ball rolling.
    I re-upped my site sponsorship a couple weeks ago or so...still says senior member. Can you check if you got it?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by STAFF View Post
    A good many members have asked if we accept donations to help support the site. All donations will be going back into the forum to help pay for BW, advertising, servers and liability insurance for the training classes that we put on.

If you would like to donate $20 per year to the site you will receive the "site sponsor" designator below your name.

Site Sponsor's will receive increased space for PM's and pics that are uploaded to the forum.

https://dukecreative.wufoo.com/forms...r-sponsorship/

Thank you for your support!

EDIT: Send a PM to this account, or to any member of the M4C staff, to get the ball rolling.
    PM sent

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    PM sent
    Good on your OfficerX. Well done!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Twice now - on two different days - I have clicked on the "become a site sponsor" link at the top of the page and filled out the form that pops up, but I have not received the corresponding email within the promised 24 hours that allows me to make my payment and finish the process. Do you guys not want my money?
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    Twice now - on two different days - I have clicked on the "become a site sponsor" link at the top of the page and filled out the form that pops up, but I have not received the corresponding email within the promised 24 hours that allows me to make my payment and finish the process. Do you guys not want my money?
    You might have to be a little more patient than that. I think my response took several days to receive. Sit back, relax, operate on and the email will arrive.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    You might have to be a little more patient than that. I think my response took several days to receive. Sit back, relax, operate on and the email will arrive.
    The email came through two minutes before you posted. Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Members that wish to become a Site Sponsor may PM the OP (STAFF) of the thread.

If that generates no response in 3-5 days, PM any member of the staff so that they may forward your request appropriately.
    I just PM'd STAFF and am awaiting on a response if there are any other steps I need to complete regarding my site sponsorship purchase.

Thanks!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast