Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Birmingham, AL.....Shout out if your around the area.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Calera here. Work in the Gump, but live up toward Birmingham (Dont live where ya play). I'm out at the range in Helena once every few weeks. I would def be in for a meet if it fits in my crazy, ever changing work schedule.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Alright, how'd you guys do in this weather?
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    ---
    If not me, then who?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Not too bad, stuck at home for the most part. Kind of difficult to be an off duty first responder and not even be able to get down the driveway to go to work or help anybody else. Fiance got stuck downtown but had a friends house a few miles away she was able to walk to. A co-worker drove up from Montgomery and got me yesterday and we were able to pull a few people out and give out some snacks & water.

On a positive note, my fiance doesn't think I'm crazy for keeping a bag in the car all the time. She's letting me put her a bag together for her trunk now...hopefully I can just blame all gun purchases on "preparation" ha

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    We were stuck on 65 north before Valleydale for over an hour. Decided to take the risk of Valleydale to Caldwell Mill and slowly got there. When we got to the steep hill on Caldwell so many people had slid down and crashed there was no way. Even 4x4s were turning around.

So we decided to make our way out to 280 since traffic was moving that way. We slowly were making our way and when we got about 1/2 mile from 280 there was a gulley people were sliding down and not able to get up the hill. After a couple of hours sitting a Jeep started towing people up one by one. Looked like he was doing good until he tried to pull up this big Ford truck and quit.

We turned around and went all the way back to 31 and it was like a ghost town. We ate at the Waffle House about 1 AM and drove to 459. There were no cars til we got to 280 and it was a parking lot. We kept hoping the traffic would eventually move but sat in one place until about 11 or 12 Wednesday morning when they got traffic moving single file across the Liberty Parkway bridge. After that it was smooth sailing to 59
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    Hey guys.. thread went a little quiet. I will be moving to Birmingham in the next few weeks. Anybody still shoot around the area? Rifle/Carbine, Pistol, Shotgun.. really anything!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Last edited by Waylander; 04-11-15 at 18:41.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567