Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican army draw weapons on US Border Patrol

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Obama, Holder and this administration isn't going to do anything about the border problem and will find a way to please the Mexican government at our expense.
    Why not, it is what the last several administrations have done. In another time in history, many of the decisions that have been made by this and other administrations would have been considered treason.
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    the little angle.
    What that tells me then, is that it was the parents fault. If they would have kept a better eye on him then he would not have been there, problem solved.
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    We are talking about this on a hunting forum i frequent...it's going to take another 9/11 and tracing the steps back how the boogymen got into the country for us to finally secure the borders.

They won't come through canada this next go round.

IIRC the Feds already have official reports of arabs and muslims coming up through the border. Similar skin tones so they can mix in with the mexicans, and I guess they are learning spanish somewhere in s. America.

The entire thing is a crock of shit. Bush wanted to give them amnesty. Obama wants to. Clinton didn't do shit. We have not had a government who has done anything but pay lip service to illegals, border security, or anti-terrorism efforts (related to securing the border).

One of the primary functions of government, and they do nothing. This is actually something they are supposed to do, and they refuse to secure shit or keep people along the border relatively safe.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    IIRC the Feds already have official reports of arabs and muslims coming up through the border. Similar skin tones so they can mix in with the mexicans, and I guess they are learning spanish somewhere in s. America.

The entire thing is a crock of shit. Bush wanted to give them amnesty. Obama wants to. Clinton didn't do shit. We have not had a government who has done anything but pay lip service to illegals, border security, or anti-terrorism efforts (related to securing the border).

One of the primary functions of government, and they do nothing. This is actually something they are supposed to do, and they refuse to secure shit or keep people along the border relatively safe.

Exactly...it is currently the number one fail of our federal govt. past and present!!

It won't get fixed until fly over country joins us in the fight and demands a solution (this is where 9/11 round 2 comes into play)

I'm pretty spooked about getting sucker punched again...sigh, our southern border is simply broken.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    I

No, no, no, that was what it used to be. Now it's primary role is to take our money and give to those who did not earn it duh

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    The last time things got this bad Black Jack Pershing took a little trip south of the border......
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Where are the Mexican soldiers? Not saying it didn't happen, I just don't see any in this video.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    No, no, no, that was what it used to be. Now it's primary role is to take our money and give to those who did not earn it duh

Sadly this is becoming (if not already) true.

I just heard about the border thing moments ago. WTF over
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This is all consistent with the North American Union crap that has NOT gone away, btw.

If I were Commander-in-Chief (in time of war) I'd probably violate my oath in office because I'd command the US troops to open fire on them. NOT over their heads but INTO the aggressors. You don't point weapons at people and not expect to have them pointed back at you. Force is not my preferred way to handle 99% of the things I encounter 99% of the time but I suspect you won't be able to talk to the Bilderbergers (or any Round Table members) or the Mexican President.

So some sneakin' and peakin' and plantin' around the Presidential Palace could create an environment where they fear as opposed to disrespect. "But that could backfire horribly!!" Yes, you're right. I could pound the shit out of them as a response, too. The BIG PROBLEM is that we have, what, 15 million hispanics here. How many would support La Raza, MS-13, the Globalists' Agenda, etc.? Who is financing them; arming them, etc.? It would (Hell, it WILL) be ugly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    as i understood it, the mexican forces didn't raise their weapons until the US forces began to cross onto mexican land.

the term that comes to mind for me is "one way border"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast