Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexican army draw weapons on US Border Patrol

Feedback Score
    Our illegal policy will not change until something really bad happens to the country because of it. Right now illegals provide way to much cheap labor in this country for anything to change. The problem isnt the border, the problem is there is way to many benefits for them to come here, they keep getting paid so they keep coming here.

Either their country needs to become a better place to live or they have no reason to come here for it to stop.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    I find it odd that we can go to war in two countries because of 9/11, and yet many more people are killed by illegals and drug runners yet we do basically nothing.
    Source?
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by perna View Post
    Our illegal policy will not change until something really bad happens to the country because of it. Right now illegals provide way to much cheap labor in this country for anything to change. The problem isnt the border, the problem is there is way to many benefits for them to come here, they keep getting paid so they keep coming here.

Either their country needs to become a better place to live or they have no reason to come here for it to stop.
    thank you minimum wage laws.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I really cant believe that this type of activity is being tolerated. What the hell is this Country turning into.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggLee71 View Post
    I really cant believe that this type of activity is being tolerated. What the hell is this Country turning into.
    A nation that saying "I am proud to be American" is immediately attacked as a statement of racism, sexism, and bigotry. Two generations of people who reacted to those attacks by saying "Oh I am so sorry <insert historically oppressed group> <insert gender>, will giving you a special status make you feel better?" Instead of stating,"Yes there were bad things in America's past, we have done the best possible to make them better. Our government is a creation of man and so will always be flawed; name me a better place to live and we will pay your moving expenses." Have allowed those who hate America to gain enough to power to stymie our defenses.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    here's a vid shot from the mexican side...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/fed...efends_me.html
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    I find it odd that we can go to war in two countries because of 9/11, and yet many more people are killed by illegals and drug runners yet we do basically nothing.

We need another punitive expedition, and put some teeth into the border. This entire situation is entirely inexcusable.
    The apathy is not there by accident. Both the Republicans or the Democrats have faild to secure our borders. The powers at be do not will it....
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Exclamation Bull's Eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    The apathy is not there by accident. Both the Republicans or the Democrats have failed to secure our borders. The powers at be do not will it....
    BINGO!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    If the kid was so smart why was he throwing rocks at a man with a gun?

On the radio news this morning it was reported that two FBI agents investigating the shooting had weapons pointed at them by Mexican police. Apparently the Mex police thought the two were trying to illegally cross the border into Mexico.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmcmanus View Post
    Source?

The Feds don't keep track of illegal alien crime statistics (go figure) but a couple different independent groups have come up with figures ranging from about 1800 to 2500 murders per year simply based on crime stats factored in for common illegal alien stats. That being most illegals are males 18-45. Human Events and Family Security.

So even conservatively @ 1800 per year since 2001 that is 16,200 people killed (1800x9).

Now if jihads were killing 1800-2500 Americans a year what would the reaction be? They killed ~3000 on 9/11 and we've been at war for 9 years now. Im not anti-war at all don't get me wrong. I just see our southern border being a bigger threat to the lives of Americans if you take past deaths as the basis.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast