Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mexican army draw weapons on US Border Patrol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Obama, Holder and this administration isn't going to do anything about the border problem and will find a way to please the Mexican government at our expense.
    Just like the Bush Administration did. It's about cheap and easily abused labor both here and in Mexico.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by perna View Post
    Our illegal policy will not change until something really bad happens to the country because of it. Right now illegals provide way to much cheap labor in this country for anything to change. The problem isnt the border, the problem is there is way to many benefits for them to come here, they keep getting paid so they keep coming here.

Either their country needs to become a better place to live or they have no reason to come here for it to stop.
    At this point Mexico is pretty much a lawless country and close to being a narco state.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Don't bring a rock to a gun fight. I vote we start shooting all of them crossing the border as foreign invaders. Enough politically correct BS.

Feedback Score
    Those numbers are pure fantasy and "the feds" do keep such statistics. I don't know where you get the idea they don't. Crime along the border in Arizona is down not up. Illegal immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes than US citizens. I am very anti-illegal and also more anti H1B letting people from other countries take our professional jobs for lower wages and no benefits. But i'm not going to argue the point with made up numbers nd have my points immediately discredited. My numbers come from the FBI, Border Patrol and customs, Sheriffs and Police chiefs and U.S. Marshalls along the Arizona border. Some of whom I know personally who spend their days and nights on the border. Your come from where?

Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    The Feds don't keep track of illegal alien crime statistics (go figure) but a couple different independent groups have come up with figures ranging from about 1800 to 2500 murders per year simply based on crime stats factored in for common illegal alien stats. That being most illegals are males 18-45. Human Events and Family Security.

So even conservatively @ 1800 per year since 2001 that is 16,200 people killed (1800x9).

Now if jihads were killing 1800-2500 Americans a year what would the reaction be? They killed ~3000 on 9/11 and we've been at war for 9 years now. Im not anti-war at all don't get me wrong. I just see our southern border being a bigger threat to the lives of Americans if you take past deaths as the basis.
    Last edited by HK45; 06-11-10 at 16:52.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45 View Post
    Those numbers are pure fantasy and "the feds" do keep such statistics. I don't know where you get the idea they don't. Crime along the border in Arizona is down not up. Illegal immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes than US citizens. I am very anti-illegal and also more anti H1B letting people from other countries take our professional jobs for lower wages and no benefits. But i'm not going to argue the point with made up numbers nd have my points immediately discredited. My numbers come from the FBI, Border Patrol and customs, Sheriffs and Police chiefs and U.S. Marshalls along the Arizona border. Some of whom I know personally who spend their days and nights on the border. Your come from where?

I posted how those numbers were arrived. No they are not scientific. Its based on general crime states, and then derived based on accepted illegal populations. Do you have a link to a Fed website where I can look at numbers of people killed by illegals? Id like to see it for my own benefit since Ive never seen it even after searching quite a bit. All I ever got was general crime stats not a breakdown of crimes by illegals or legals.

I find your statement about illegals are far less likely to commit crimes than citizens ironic. Every single one of them is a criminal for being here ILLEGALLY. Whatever they may or may not do after that is just a bonus to them being criminals in the 1st place. How can someone just by virture of being in this country illegally be a criminal be less likely to commit a crime? Are our citizens 110% criminals?

Ive lived in a border state 3-4hrs or closer to the border 20 out of my 26 years. (SoCal and TX).

Feedback Score
    Those numbers are pure fantasy and "the feds" do keep such statistics. I don't know where you get the idea they don't. Crime along the border in Arizona is down not up. Illegal immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes than US citizens.
    Thats a good one. I am also extremely interested in a cite on both of these assertions.

I travel to the border on a regular basis, and I can tell you from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and that of several teammates in the border region, that crime is up, violent crime is up, and drug smuggling is up.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Crime along the border in Arizona is down not up. Illegal immigrants are far less likely to commit crimes than US citizens.
    Illegal "immigrants" commit a crime just being here. I work for a LE agency in Texas. These illegals cannot read English and do not know or care to know our traffic laws so the majority of traffic offenses in my AO are comitted by these "immigrants". Also being intoxicated in public and operating a motor vehilce are crimes. In Mexico public intoxication and driving while intoxicated are not agaist the law and it is a cultural must to abuse alcohol. Texas has the highest number of DWI fatalities in the nation. I transfer subjects to ICE on a daily basis.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by irishluck73 View Post
    Don't bring a rock to a gun fight. I vote we start shooting all of them crossing the border as foreign invaders. Enough politically correct BS.
    They are foreign invaders.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Just like the Bush Administration did. It's about cheap and easily abused labor both here and in Mexico.
    This is why republicans keep it open. Democrats do it for future voters. Money and power.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeser25 View Post
    This is why republicans keep it open. Democrats do it for future voters. Money and power.
    That's what they want us to believe. It's bigger than that. Globalization is real and it's been looming over our heads for a long time now. The powers at be want's the North American hemisphere to be one big happy utopia. In doing so they have to bring us down on everyone else's level.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 06-12-10 at 11:28.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast