G&R Tactical
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BCM Stuff...

Feedback Score
    I know original post is old, but anyway... Thumbs up on the great info from BCM!
    Thank you for being honest and transparent.

Feedback Score
    I wanted a good, reasonably priced M4 carbine for some quality range time. After much research into different manufacturers and weapons types I immediately focused on Bravo Company. Their products and reputation are stellar, and after reading about their manufacturing process and the steps they take to make sure their products meet MILSPEC requirements I was sold. I recently purchased a BCM MID 16 MOD 2 and am very impressed with the build quality. I am retired military and grew up on M16s so I wanted something that I was comfortable with. The MID 16 MOD 2 fit the bill nicely. I have put a few rounds down range and must say this is a sweet rifle. Just wondering if any other members of this forum own a BCM MID 16 MOD 2 and what their impressions are?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, got it and love it. I've got several BCM rifles, from one that I've made as close to an "old school" AR15A2 20" rifle, to one that I SBR-ed with a BCM 11.5" barreled upper and BCM lower. I run it suppressed. And I have just a "plain Jane" BCM MID 16" as you described it and really like it as well. I don't think you can go wrong with BCM quality and service.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234