Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surefire G2 vs Scout light

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonaranchman View Post
    I'm running standard/plastic handguards on my BCM middy. I've got a SureFire Scout M600C that I'd like to be able to mount when needed, preferably on the bayo lug or FSB, (or even something that mounts at 6:00 on the handguards if there's such a thing). What's the sturdiest mount for this? No rails at all on my guns as I said, but a light would be nice at times. I'll be researching the vendors, but if any of you have experience with this type of setup i'd appreciate your input...

Thanks!
    I've been very happy with this item on my Colt 6933.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks Rob! That's PERFECT! Somehow I knew you'd be the one who would have the solution. I'm ordering one right now...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by arizonaranchman View Post
    Thanks Rob! That's PERFECT! Somehow I knew you'd be the one who would have the solution. I'm ordering one right now...
    Here's what the factory Surefire Scout mount looks like on the MI FSB attachment. (300 shown, same mount as on the 600)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The Larue mount will hang off the front end a bit as the mount is longer and the lug is in a slightly different location than the cross-bolt on the Surefire factory mount, but the light is still totally secure.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Outstanding - this was precisely what I'd hoped to find. I use my left thumb on the rear button of the light and this puts it in just the right spot. When the light is off the MI mount is so small it's a non-issue. Thanks alot for the pics!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123