Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Camo Dip

Feedback Score
    here is another gun I had done at www.sahydrografix.com in San Antonio. I also had a shotgun done by them that turned out great. I took in a beat to all heck shotgun, and after having it dipped it is looking awesome. I am having one more AR done right now in a new camo pattern they got. I will post pics of the shotgun when I get home...how do I make my pictures show up without having to click on them? I see other peoples pics but mine you have to click them. Do i need to post them through photobucket account maybe?

Spanky
    Last edited by spanky4888; 07-28-10 at 13:15.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LCSD S.W.A.T. View Post
    What do you guys think of this look? I think the multicam almost looks cheap, or fake, but it seems to work good.
    Attachment 5555
    I really like the multicam, but I think it would look quite a bit better if it was on the entire rifle and not just the furniture.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    So after a full weekend out in the Oregon desert the hydro dip worked great:

Interestingly enough the gun still has some water still in the stock, trapped by the process. At 5000 ft the pressure actually caused the stock to sweat. After the stock dried out, after a few minutes, we were in business.

So lugged it around on my back all weekend, not a problem, really durable. And strong enough for my needs.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score

another dipping

I know this is not an AR but had to post anyway. I took in a stock to be hydro-dipped that had been beat to death and looked like it was ready to be tossed in the trash, and this is what it turned in to. I used the same place as before www.sahydrografix.com San Antonio Hydro-graphics. Now I'm wondering what my 20" AR with free-float tube would look like, sort of like the Remington R-15 thing...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    this A-TACS stuff looks sweet:

http://a-tacs.com/

Last edited by ForTehNguyen; 08-05-10 at 15:14.

Feedback Score
    We also do the hydro-graphic printing of firearms there are over 62 commercial camos available thur our film supplier. + We also have the ability to print a color matched molly kg and bake it on the metal parts for superior abrasion resistance we just sent a sig 556 back to its owner in atacs moy kg last Friday so he should be getting it today
    hopefully he will post pics
    me mother died when i was young before i got me toung to the sweep i was aprenticed. weep weep, weep weep your chimneys now i sweep. and in soot i sleep

Thermo Arms inc FFL 07 SOT & hydro-graphic printed camos on moly and other types of coatings hydroprintservices.com

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yep... really digging the A-TACs. Esp in my neck of the woods... brush... whatever.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    Yup Its what i did my personal tromix micro 8" 12g in and im thinking of doing my 20" FN pbr and lupold MK4 scope in it as well.
    Last edited by Sweep; 08-23-10 at 20:18.
    me mother died when i was young before i got me toung to the sweep i was aprenticed. weep weep, weep weep your chimneys now i sweep. and in soot i sleep

Thermo Arms inc FFL 07 SOT & hydro-graphic printed camos on moly and other types of coatings hydroprintservices.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd like to see how well ATACS does in a more green environment.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456