Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast

Thread: Official Stippling Thread:Stippled PMAG's & Other Parts, let's see what you got!

Feedback Score
    Lots of impressive work in this thread! Makes me realize my stippling skills are lacking very much...

Ben

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota Glock Guy View Post
    Great work. Those lines are sharp! Willing to offer any tips? I've done some stippling and am looking to up my game with adding serious boarding. Cant find any real tips aside from dragging a hot flat head tip along the line smh. I plan to try usings and engraving tool on some practice runs... what say you?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    price quote please? and price also if we left the finger grooves on my 3rd gen g19 frame. thank you!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    this without the glove bevel inside of trigger guard

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Spontaneous frame reduction job. I didn't care so much about the borders looking good this time around. Went with a different pattern, this was definitely easier.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I tell ya, every day it's a struggle with products under designed by people educated beyond their abilities, who have no common sense and obviously don't use their own product: phone charger, tapered so you can plug it in but you can't friggin' unplug it, without wriggling and pulling and slipping off and pulling and wriggling-- I have an outlet damaged from all this.

But hey, they save $.000006 per unit, so "F" us.

Just one example of many we all put up with every day. Either they have no clue or it's "Yeah, it don't werk but they'll buy it anyhows". Common in every industry, including, of course, guns.....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Phone charger stippling for the win Ned! Do M4 members get preferred pricing? Quote? :-)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    I tell ya, every day it's a struggle with products under designed by people educated beyond their abilities, who have no common sense and obviously don't use their own product: phone charger, tapered so you can plug it in but you can't friggin' unplug it, without wriggling and pulling and slipping off and pulling and wriggling-- I have an outlet damaged from all this.

But hey, they save $.000006 per unit, so "F" us.

Just one example of many we all put up with every day. Either they have no clue or it's "Yeah, it don't werk but they'll buy it anyhows". Common in every industry, including, of course, guns.....

Epic win!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Carry stipple job. Waiting on a small frame to do a aggressive one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well I'm still developing the pattern, but, yes, of course you guys get a break. That pattern there took a long time to get the right look. Started out all neat and perfect ya know, and I thought no, it needs to look more natural, like something done with extreme frustration and in a "not wasting any more F###ing time than I have to on the stupid SOB".

Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast