Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $13 30RD PMAG

Feedback Score

$13 30RD PMAG

Is $13 a good price for a nonwindow flat dark earth PMAG? The BX here in Iraq just got some in and I'm thinking about picking up 3 or 4.

Rock River Arms Tactical CAR A4, S&W Bodyguard .380, S&W Model 410 .40 cal, S&W M&P22
    S&W M&P 40, Custom .22LR AR, Mossberg 500

Feedback Score
    I just looked and they're $14.20 at 44mag .com, so yes not a bad price. They may go for less somewhere else, I haven't watched mags closely here lately.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I typically see them going online for ~$13 apiece so I feel that it's a decent price. Not sure if you could get them stateside for less with a .mil discount but all things considered, they're right there. Something to be said about instant gratification.
    "We are oft to blame in this / 'Tis too much proved -- that with devotion's visage / And pious action we do sugar o'er / The devil himself."
    Μολὼν λαβέ | NRA Lifetime Member

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    The best price I have found for a Non window version is on DSG Arms' website. They are having a "Going Green" sale for all of the magpul folaige and OD products. Non Windowed Pmags for just over 11 dollars but when you add in the shipping you are around what you are paying. Also pretty sure that "green" gear would fit very well in your AO. In short that is a pretty decent price.

-TS
    S/F,
    Daryl

"To know yet to think that one does not know is best;
    Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty."--Lao Tzu

Feedback Score
    Selling them at a BX in theater? No kidding? That's awesome.

$13 is a good price. Barring any "clearance" sales, Brownells is one of the cheapest places to buy them in CONUS. With a .mil discount, they're just slightly less than $13.

Buy with confidence.
    Last edited by Spurholder; 07-20-10 at 07:54.

Feedback Score
    thats a great price especially since you don't have to pay for any shipping and handling... GO FOR IT!!!
    Last edited by blackbox; 07-20-10 at 08:27.
    blessed are the peacemakers...

Feedback Score
    I would say that is a great price. Here locally they go for $30. Which is why I always buy those online.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I bought a 10-pack of FG WINDOWED Pmags from DSG in January. $89, free shipping because they screwed up my AFG order in Dec. and never got me shipped when I was the first to call...

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    That is a good price and you will have them right away. I'd jump on it.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost762 View Post
    Is $13 a good price for a nonwindow flat dark earth PMAG? The BX here in Iraq just got some in and I'm thinking about picking up 3 or 4.

Good price, good gear.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast