Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need info on PEQ-14 aka LAM-1000

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot_man View Post
    Insight website.

I was under the impression that the ILWLP was the PEQ-14?

I found a couple second hand PEQ-14s.

I also saw a post about Stickman77 on ARFCOM. Anyone know how that resolved?

I just ran across this
    MY CC company gave me a credit back and they were going to go after Gunpal, but that POS Trey Dixon aka Greg Dixon never did a thing-total POS no matter what he says in his defence. Thief!!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Using the 'search' button got me here but I have a different question.

Does anyone have a thought on using the PEQ-14 / LAM-1000 on an M4?

I saw it ONCE on an HK416 but they guy was getting ready to move and I didn't have a chance to chat him up.

Off the top of my head, I am concerned about durability and the (rather low IMO) 60 lumen output. The IR laser seems strong enough but the illuminator seems only suited for close range. I am also not a huge fan of red lasers now green lasers are so available. However, the PEQ-14 is vastly lighter than just about any other combination of lights and lasers you have. Any thoughts?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It's been done. The ones made to fit 1913 rails obviously fit, and no problems from a strict durability aspect, by which I mean that it'll take the recoil impulse from a carbine just fine...

However, since this thread was created, I've seen the zeros on those things wander when put on a carbine.

Those units were, however, were well-used before they got into our hands at the time, so while I got put off of using a PEQ-14 on a rifle/carbine (when some other, made-for-long-gun MFAL was available), I can't definitively call them a NO-GO for that.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    search DBAL-PL. supposed to be out in july, so im hoping by then end of the year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12