Thread: LWRC 10.5, or LMT 10.5 upper?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    A select few here like to bash LWRC for the company they USED to be. The new ownership, from what I have experienced, have turned things around. I had a front sight that would not clamp onto the rail. I sent it back and they replaced it with about a weeks time total.

I shoot my 10.5 M6A2 upper every chance I get. It has a PWS TTO on it so it is loud, but shoots nice and flat. I have the 1 piece carrier so no keys to come loose. So far i haven't had any problems with it, but i only have around 1k through it. I finished it up November of last year when my stamp arrived. It is awesome on a FA lower as well, easily controllable. Eventually I will get a can for it, most probably a Brakeout/M4-2k.
    Last edited by DocHolliday01; 07-31-10 at 10:56.
    There is a fight, that began before any of us were ever born. It will continue, long after we have retired, moved on, and left this world. It is a fight for the soccer mom next door, your mailman, the guy that bags your groceries, and most importantly, it is a fight for your family. We are in a daily battle not for land, not for resources or colonial controls...we are in a fight for our very way of life