Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why did not someone tell me hummus was awesome?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    hmmmm roasted red pepper on naked pita chips

i also had never tried it... i thought it smelled like a hobo, but man is it tasty.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A large loaf of shephearders bread, some nice raw veggies of your choice and a tub-o Very spicy roasted red pepper hummus...

Just Delightful.

Now add a nice strong home brewed IPA and you have a snack worthy of Epicure

This thread is making me hungry as all hell!

Making hummus yourself is the best; fresh is always a plus. Add a tiny amount of beer and whiskey to get some reallynice flavors not commonly found in hummus. I always make mine spicy as I can get it; I'll add a serrano and a purple superhot; somtimes a habenero as well; delectable!
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 07-26-10 at 12:46. Reason: I'm getting hungry reading this...
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Red Pepper Hummus is the best.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Cause it isn't.
    As the great warrior poet Ice-Cube once said, "If the day does not require an AK, it is good."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12