Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premier Reticles 1.1-8

Feedback Score

Premier Reticles 1.1-8

Has anyone had any experience with this optic?
    I was looking at the S&B 1.1-9 that was coming out soon and was trying to compare it to Premier Reticles 1.1-8.
    I know both of the scope manufactures make amazing pieces of glass, i was wondering if anyone has gotten a chance to play with Premiers 1.1-8?
    ACADEMI Firearms, Tactics and Driving Instructor
    VA Arms Co FFL/SOT part-time armorer
    certified HK/BUSHMASTER armorer
    “There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    The one at SHOT was badass you should buy me one!
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    what's going on Rob? hope bonnie is feeling better.
    do you think the glass quality is as good as the S&B? is it a lot bigger than the short dot?
    Thanks brother.
    “There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    I don't think either of them have hit the streets yet. The SD 1.1-8 just got put up on the SB DE website, and the Premier isn't even on their site yet.

I know my 1.1-4 SD is amazing, and Ill be looking to pick up the 1.1-8 later this year.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Premier 1.1-8x specs

I have a 3-15x and if that's any indication the glass is at least as good as S&B.

They are very big/beefy scopes.
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutshot John View Post
    Premier 1.1-8x specs

I have a 3-15x and if that's any indication the glass is at least as good as S&B.

They are very big/beefy scopes.
    I have a 3-15 too and it is a BEAST. I've looked thru a Leupy 1-8 with the Horus, and it was nice, but I really like the idea of the 1st/2nd fp reddot. To me, you have to have something like this in a 1-8 scope. With a 1st FFP dot, it will be too big at 8x if it is large enough at 1x. 2nd FFP reticles are just not going to cut it for a gun that will be used in hold overs.

Not a huge fan of the reciticle pics from the Premier link, though I find the Horus a bit busy. Here's hoping Premier with their reticle experience can take us to the next level.

Can't wait to be able to see them side by side.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    this is going to be hard!! I have the S&B short dot with the CQB reticle and love it.

the Premier Reticle 1.1-8 is out already
    http://swfa.com:80/Premier-Heritage-...pe-P45504.aspx
    the question is wether i wait to check out the S&B or do i pull the trigger on the Premier reticle?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So I've been doing a lot of reading lately about FFP and SFP, the differences, and pros and cons of each in different scenarios. The idea of the reticle being in both focal planes and changing based on magnification just hurts my head to think about though. I looked at Premier Reticles pdf's but it didn't go in to much depth on how this works. Do you guys know of any other good documentation on how this works or can one of you perhaps explain it in a way that doesn't cause my brain to start bleeding? Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Looey View Post
    this is going to be hard!! I have the S&B short dot with the CQB reticle and love it.

the Premier Reticle 1.1-8 is out already
    http://swfa.com:80/Premier-Heritage-...pe-P45504.aspx
    the question is wether i wait to check out the S&B or do i pull the trigger on the Premier reticle?
    Are you sure that these are actually in stock? My sources tell me to expect September - November time frame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast