So I've been trying to get rid of my drop-leg holster for a few years now. The problem was that everything that was low enough to clear my plate carrier comfortably seemed to have a leg-strap attached to it.

I decided to try a BladeTech DOH (Dropped and Offset Holster). The idea is that it drops down a couple inches and wedges away from the body, allowing it to clear the plate carrier easier without utilizing a leg strap.

Now, this was better than a regular belt holster but not quite as good as a drop-leg. I decided that it needed to be dropped another inch or so.

I attached some Molle-loks to the DOH portion of the holster. Now the holster would easily attach to the MOLLE on my belt and could be further lowered. The problem became that when I lowered it on the belt, the holster would slide up when drawing. Now that simply wouldn't do. If you've never used Molle-Lok before, you'd see that there is a slot on the back to so that one half of the attachment can be affixed to the holster (or whatever) while still allowing the rear to be unlocked. I could give a shit if I can easily take the holster off and I needed the upward movement to stop (while still maintaining how low it sits) so I used a couple of washers (and some new attained longer 8/32 screws) to attach though the entire Molle-Lok. I ensured to lok-tite all of the screws when it was all fitted and tested.

Now, there is no movement, it sits low enough, and the holster remains secure. All I needed to was attach some zip-ties to further restrict the release mechanism of the Molle-Loks.

Pics, of course:

Here you can see how low it sits and how the DOH works

Pic of the washer-mod pre-zipties