Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sabrewerks 13 KOP-PSL/RPK

Feedback Score

Sabrewerks 13 KOP-PSL/RPK

Well folks you all know how it works by now, so without futher adue, the KOP PSL/RPK platform.....no more crick in your neck from commie optics! Absolutely full cheekweld, just perfect! All Sabrewerks 13 mounts work with this platform as well. Ready to ship.....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    looks good! you should put out some videos of showing how it works, showing zero retention, torture/drop tests, etc.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattNificent View Post
    you should put out some videos... showing zero retention
    Yes.

Feedback Score
    In the works.....sure wish I could get some more bullets...... Pretty dry around here.

Feedback Score
    You have to remove the front and rear iron sights?

Feedback Score
    Excellent work!
    Crossing the Noobicon

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintovka View Post
    You have to remove the front and rear iron sights?
    Rear yes, front no. Our platform replaces the rear sight block. The customer plans to use this gun "scope only", so we didn't reinstall the front sight after shortening to reduce the weight even further. You could have rear sights by simply exchanging our magnified optics mount for one that has BUIS built in.

Was helping my Dad prep for our trip to Knob Creek today, and guess what? I scored some more bullets, not alot, but enough to shoot some vids. Which we'll get done upon our return from the Creek......
    Last edited by Falboy; 04-02-13 at 20:36.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattNificent View Post
    looks good! you should put out some videos of showing how it works, showing zero retention, torture/drop tests, etc.
    Yes, he should throw the rifle down his drive way a few times so a bunch of neckbeards on a message board will know how high-speed-low-drag he is.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill.D View Post
    Yes, he should throw the rifle down his drive way a few times so a bunch of neckbeards on a message board will know how high-speed-low-drag he is.
    Thanks Bill. However when bringing a product market, this does come with the territory. Cost of doing business so to speak. I'll use my Maadi, it'll just have the BFPU look when we're done!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill.D View Post

Nah, that's SO 2009. Think outside of the box! Instead, you should make videos of severely tortured people shooting with your products. If they like them and can still hit stuff, you've got a winning product. Ya know? People's metrics are stuck in the dark ages, I swear.
    Crossing the Noobicon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast