Thread: Daniel Defense Iron sight ?'s

Feedback Score

Daniel Defense Iron sight ?'s

Gents,
    i have a metric asston of 10.3in/14.5in/and 16in Ar's in with Daniel Defense fixed rear sights. There was no documentation included with the irons and no response from Daniel Defense so far on my questions.

Basically i need the adjustment value per click on the DD rear's in MOA when mounted on 10.3/14.5/and 16in barrels with fixed FSB's.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    S/F
    Buck

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I am ASSUMING we are dealing with carbine length gas systems. in all the rear irons I have used one click on a carbine equals 0.65 MOA. I see no reason tha DD would be any different. Good luck.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    Yes carbine length gas on all (Brainfart) the DD is an M16A1 style rear hoping for .65moa but looking for confirmation.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sorry I can't confirm for you. If you are feeling a bit nerdy, you can take her out to 100 yards and lay down a group. Count 10 clicks and see if your group is roughly 6.5 inches over with the same poa. You can always bracket in your zero too and forget the calculations.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    Roger im aware of that.