Thread: Custom Concealable Armor Carriers?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Custom Concealable Armor Carriers?

I remember a while back, Eagle Industries was making concealable armor carriers that were cut to the customer's existing armor dimensions. These were intended to be worn concealed under a uniform. It seems that with Eagle's other priorities, this has been discontinued.
    At present, I have an old vest that I'd like to keep around, but the carrier is fading fast. I'd like to find a similar product to replace the carrier, and be durable. Concealability isn't an issue, but it would be nice.
    Anyone currently doing this?
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score

Custom carries

Try Beez combat systems. They do carriers cut to your armor specs. I have one of their early non molle carriers for one of my work vests and it's pretty stout.
    http://custombulletproofbodyarmorcarrier.blogspot.com/

http://beezcombatsystems.com/BALCS-Carriers_c6.htm
    Last edited by mskdgunman; 08-13-10 at 14:32.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Looks about right for what I'm thinking.
    Tell me: can you also wear it under your regular duty uniform? Not a deal breaker, but would be a nice bonus.
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    You probably could but I've never actually tried. I usually wear mine over a shirt as a raid type set up. The shoulder straps may be a little thick depending on how your uniform is cut/tailored. I'm sure that if you gave them a call and told them your specific needs they could get you squared away.