Thread: ARMS 71 polymer sights

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

ARMS 71 polymer sights

Good Morning,

Does anyone have a set of the ARMS 71 poly buis and can snap an image of their profile compared to the MBUS? (and possibly a deployed head on image of the front compared to the front MBUS) I was looking at a pair for my 15-22.

Thanks for any info on them.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

arms sights

go to mounting solutions + if any one will its him

tight with swan and sells a ton

good luck

Feedback Score

ARMS sights

I have a pair on order, should get them any day.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    cool. I ordered a pair as well. There is a positive review over at WEVO on them. I will try to take some pictures of them next to the MBUS for anyone who is interested.

Feedback Score
    i have a pair, very impressed and prefer them to troys (easier to deploy - better rear sight adjustment) and the mbus (appear more robust, not as cheap looking).

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    I received mine this weekend, I have not shot with them yet so I cant report on whether I received a pair from the faulty mold that was reported on WEVO.
    The MBUS have a better deployment and locking system to me; but thats opinion. I do prefer the slimmer profile of the ARMS to the MBUS and the dials for adjustment and metal apertures are definitely an improvement.
    I put them on my m&p 15-22, but ordered a pair for my SBR; I think they fill those roles quite well. When I placed the ARMS 40L on my mid-length rifle, I removed my RDS and just shot with the notch to get accustomed to it for a couple months and now im pretty fast with it. I recommend them.

As far as preferring them to Troys...Ill quote Vincent Vega, "thats a bold statement!"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just bought a set this week too. They seem to be pretty cool so far. My only problem is that when you deploy the rear the front aperture wants to flip forward a little not a big deal really since I'm no gun fighter so whatever. If I would have seen this a couple hours ago I would have totally snapped some pictures but I am minutes form my computer updated and bed. Ill try and get some tomorrow. Also like everyone else I haven't had a chance to shoot with these yet so ill let ya know. These are going to be my only sight on this gun for a while so I hope they do ok.

Feedback Score

Notch...

I noticed this one has a definitive notch like the CSAT sight.

Is there any validated reason for having that deep a notch? Just curious.

Instead of using hold overs at close range, some use the top of the sight?
    Last edited by ChocLab; 07-13-13 at 16:25.
    Realization/Goal for me, average civilian shooter: Spend at least 5 hours dry firing, drills, shooting, getting proper live instruction for every 1 hour spent surfing forums about equipment set up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocLab View Post

I noticed this one has a definitive notch like the CSAT sight.

Is there any validated reason for having that deep a notch? Just curious.

Instead of using hold overs at close range, some use the top of the sight?
    Just like the CSAT, Use the notch for 7 yard zero. Use the small aperture for 100 yard zero.

PS Holy year old thread.
    Last edited by motorwerks; 09-26-11 at 21:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLYDYNAMIC View Post
    That is frozen Vodka.................... they were out of the "on the rocks".....................