Thread: Can anyone verify this?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Can anyone verify this?

I got this in an email. First of all not sure if it's true, but secondly if it is I'm wondering if it's unique to the VA or any other institutions. Anyone heard of this?

"I had a doctors appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday and

found out something very interesting that I would like to pass along. While going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the
    end of the exam,three questions:
    1. Did I feel stressed?
    2. Did I feel threatened?
    3. Did I feel like doing harm to someone?
    The nurse then informed me, that if I had answered yes to ANY of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it would have gone into my medical records and the VA would have reported it to Homeland Security. Looks like they are going after the vets first.
    Other gun people like retired law enforcement will probably be next. Then when they go after the civilians, what argument will they have? Be forewarned and be aware.
    The Obama administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gun owners potential terrorists. Whether you are a gun owner veteran or not, you';ve been warned. If you know veterans and gun owners, please pass this on to them. Be very cautious about what you say and to whom."
    Last edited by arizonaranchman; 08-14-10 at 22:44.