Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: XCR-M 308

Feedback Score

XCR-M 308

I'm surprised this isn't being talked about here.

I found this at TOS.

I don't know if it's a fake picture or not, looks real to me.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Very cool

I wonder how it stacks up price-wise to the SCAR-H and .308 ACR that is *supposedly* in the works. Im guessing decently cheaper than both

Feedback Score
    That's just the prototype.

I've been to Robarm and seen the drawings of the final version. There are several noteworthy differences.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    *sighs*

thats a good looking gun.

care to tells us what some of the differance are? I promise I wll not tell anybody

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsmwd View Post
    *sighs*

thats a good looking gun.

care to tells us what some of the differance are? I promise I wll not tell anybody
    The XCR-M .308 will feature a full mil-spec monolithic rail system. Meaning, it wont have a relief cut down the middle of the rail.

The other changes will be kept close to Robarm till the -M is closer to release.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    The other changes will be kept close to Robarm till the -M is closer to release.
    ..........which will be in two weeks......lol/jk

I wonder what the $$$ will be. Ergonomically perfect, tough internals, rails, and in 308.

Ain't gonna be less than $2,000.

Feedback Score
    I like a lot of Robarm stuff - but I just can't get past the feeling that if I ever need parts/support in the future it's not going to be available.

They have a track record that speaks to the future deliverables mess I fear.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 96 SS View Post
    I like a lot of Robarm stuff - but I just can't get past the feeling that if I ever need parts/support in the future it's not going to be available.

They have a track record that speaks to the future deliverables mess I fear.
    That's why you buy what you'll need in the next 30 years from the start. What's really important is small parts kits that have pins, springs, trigger components, allen screws (lol some people hate the xcr for that), etc, and a spare BCG/Piston assembley.

The way I see it, it seems like most people barely put enough rounds in their new wonder rifle to cause a parts breakage before they sell it for the next awesome "reload faster than light" rifle that comes out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    The XCR-M .308 will feature a full mil-spec monolithic rail system. Meaning, it wont have a relief cut down the middle of the rail.
    I wonder if that will also mean a change to the XCR-L as well. I hope the new stock and ambi-mag release are going to come out at the same time as the XCR-M or sooner.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kal View Post
    The way I see it, it seems like most people barely put enough rounds in their new wonder rifle to cause a parts breakage before they sell it for the next awesome "reload faster than light" rifle that comes out.

In that case I am on 1.5 upgrades above the original MBR with a L1A1. This keeps the battery of arms very close to each other, L1A1 and XCR-M. But with a better/more available magazine in the XCR-M. Hopefully a more accurate rifle too.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast