Thread: XCR-M 308

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    Thankfully, I caught your post before you went back and edited it

Care to explain why you say you only shot 250 rounds when on 09-18-2009, 03:16 AM you said the following

There is a big difference between 1.5 and 3.5 years (only a year has passed), and even a bigger difference between 250 and 2000...

So which is it? What is the truth and what is the lie?
    All truth, no lies. But nice try.

My original post intended to say something to the effect of 250 rounds without a single malfunction. I've actually put a little over 2K, but I had a couple of misfeeds that were probably mag or break-in related during the first 500-1000 round. Thus, I settled on the more fair and descriptive statement that I've put 2K without major problems since it runs fine now. Please note that the correction was made within 15 min of proof reading.

I originally ran the rifle with the YH irons for the first year, but didn't shoot it that much. I bought it in early Winter 2007. I added the CompM4 when they first came out in late 2007 or early 2008 and the 3X magnifier a short time later. You might note that I invested in these items right around the time that Alex promised the SCAR stock et al.

My argument is not with the performance or design so I have no reason to lie. Instead, it's the poor support that keeps me from trusting the system. Do you disagree?
    Last edited by Sensei; 08-16-10 at 13:56.