Thread: Iron Brigade Armory--- Great CS!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Iron Brigade Armory--- Great CS!

Wanted to give them some kudos since I called at 7 pm Eastern (they are in NC) and Norm Sr. answered the phone and took down the info to check a build against serial numbers.

He was closed but happened to hear the phone. I think that's awesome.

Sorry if this is the wrong sub forum. But they only build Precision rifles, figured this would be the best place.

Feedback Score
    they area great company. i have bought and used their gear for many years. if you ever get to meet them at a gun show, they are just as nice in person.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I have a friend here who swears by them - stupid accurate on the odd mag I've ran though his.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs up

When I lived in VA, I used to frequent the gun shows in Richmond, and Iron Brigade Armory would often set up there. They usually brought Gunny Hathcock with them and between Gunny and Norm, there was an encyclopedic amount of information available about precision rifles and shooting. Norm's company is fantastic to do business with, and you better believe one thing. He won't mince words and you better take anything he tells you to the bank. Norm, Norm Jr., and the Marine armorers he has working with him are the best bunch you could ever meet.

P.S. They build one heck of a stick, too.

Feedback Score
    I've ordered parts from them, and they are great. I recommend them. Good to go.

Feedback Score
    I'm the happy & proud owner of the Chandler sniper rifle #237 , meet all of them quite often in the past years , they are great people indeed .

PP out