Thread: M&P with APEX DAEK Question

Feedback Score

M&P with APEX DAEK Question

I have a bunch of Overtime coming in the next couple paydays and I am thinking about getting a G35 or M&P40 from G and R Tactical with the Apex DAEK and Warren sights. I tried some searches on reviews of the DAEK without success. If anyone has it installed, how do you like it? Has it proved to be reliable? Bascially anything else about the set up you like or dislike.

Feedback Score
    I just put one in my M&P .40 and love it. I've only put 100 rds through it so far with the APEX. But the new feel is night and day better than the stock trigger.
    Last edited by Det-Sog; 08-22-10 at 17:26.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I consider it a "Must have" for the M&P pistol platform. It is far better, in my opinion, than the factory "PRO' sear set-up from S&W. I have several thousands of rounds thru my two M&P9's with the Apex DCAEK's installed.

I prefer the Heinie "Ledge" tritium sights over the Warren Tactical sights, but that just my personal preference.
    Last edited by nickdrak; 08-22-10 at 17:28.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbcody View Post
    I have a bunch of Overtime coming in the next couple paydays and I am thinking about getting a G35 or M&P40 from G and R Tactical with the Apex DAEK and Warren sights. I tried some searches on reviews of the DAEK without success. If anyone has it installed, how do you like it? Has it proved to be reliable? Bascially anything else about the set up you like or dislike.
    There is a wealth of information here to include a thread dedicated to the Apex trigger. Try using the search function at the top of the page between the calendar and FAQ button. Also if you use the proper name in the search it helps. It's an Apex DCAEK kit or just Apex works.
    Last edited by GLOCKMASTER; 08-22-10 at 17:47.