Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M&P 9mm Magazine Shortage?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I would stay away from Botach. I've tried ordering from them 3 different times and each has been a huge pain in the ass. Some have good luck while others not. I would stick with a reputable dealer (GandR is a S&W LE dealer) that way you also know you're getting genuine S&W parts from a dealer that can take care of you on the back end. Worth an extra couple of bucks for me at least.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    my local gun shop has quite a few of them, and havnt heard of any shortages of them i guess ill have to look around
    DEATH SMILES AT US ALL, ALL WE CAN DO IS SMILE BACK

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by willowofwisp View Post
    Remember with Botach..call first to make sure they are in stock.
    Doesn't matter. I've been told an item was in stock over the phone, placed an order, then got a backorder notice the following day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkracka View Post
    Doesn't matter. I've been told an item was in stock over the phone, placed an order, then got a backorder notice the following day.
    I must have good karma or some shit (emphasis on the "some shit"). I've never had a bad experience from them (knock wood).
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123